Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yum yum
18 March 2013, 12:11, (This post was last modified: 18 March 2013, 12:14 by Barneyboy.)
yum yum
could you would your? i would and have ,you could live on them

http://dailynewspaper.co.uk/

sorry try this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/...ld-1770976
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
18 March 2013, 12:22,
RE: yum yum
i have had worse!
18 March 2013, 12:58,
flash fried with a few onions i'm sure they'd be fine, not a problem.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 March 2013, 13:34,
Ants are pretty good, full of folic acid (Vitamin B12). Too much though, and you could be in trouble haha.

Worms, mash them up into burgers, same as mozzies.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
18 March 2013, 13:48,
We will adapt. We have to.

Looks like it's curry or mashed meals for a while though.

We are looking at setting up a mealworm factory for the bearded dragon. Handy that.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 March 2013, 13:55,
Sd having a mealworm factory would be a godsend, the amoiunt of people that run out of live food for there reptiles is unreal and its not something they stock at your local tescos.

I would eat bugs if I had to, more evidence that the worlds over populated.
18 March 2013, 14:17,
yes i would and have but i have also had worse food served at a restaurants atleast woodlouse and worms dont come with pubes ........ or do they ?
18 March 2013, 16:14,
My friend has a preying mantis that he feeds big locusts to. A few months ago I decided to try one ,RAW,(I was a bit drunk).
I bit its head off to stop it flapping its wings and then popped it into my mouth. I gagged a bit when it exploded but managed to keep it all in and after a bit of chewing I swallowed it,,more gagging but no vomit.

It's not something I'll repeat in a hurry but I just wanted to test myself to see if I could do it, now I know that I can, although next time I'll fry it first
Respect existence or expect resistance!
18 March 2013, 16:28,
I am pretty sure in the future beef will be something only the richest can afford. i would like to set up a insect factory to make for food but have no idea how.
18 March 2013, 16:44,
You can get worm/ant farms designed for kids, research them and build on a larger scale. Worm farms are a great idea, with all the floods/wet weather some areas are loosing there worms and there also a good way to attract birds to your land and for fishing when shtf