Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the end of the human race?
25 March 2013, 18:44,
the end of the human race?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/end-of-th...e-2_032013
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 March 2013, 19:09,
RE: the end of the human race?
Saves all that pesky prepping.

A pandemic is unlikely to do it. We have pockets of humanity in places where we rarley go. However, for us it would be.

There are however several ways it could happen. Asteroid strike of the right size, radiation from our sun. Probably something external and unavoidable.of course there could be some dickhead with a bio engineered weapon designed to kill weeds but kills our base plants.

No point in worrying about them though as there is nothing you can do.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 March 2013, 19:27, (This post was last modified: 25 March 2013, 19:35 by Luci_ferson.)
I thought the human race ended years ago.
didn't everyone just stop running cos they were distracted by flashing lights and pretty bleeping things

on a more serious note. I reckon anything that would wipe out mankind completely.
would likely to have originated from outside the atmosphere.
bacteria and diseases have been mutating for millions of years.
I don't think one strain of anything would be lethal to all humans on the planet.
there would always be a few somewhere who it either didn't reach.
or they carried it without any symptoms.

unless it was manmade for the purpose of a weapon and then I believe anything is possible.
Mankind is mans biggest danger.

Respect nature, and fear man. never get them the wrong way round.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
25 March 2013, 19:38,
(25 March 2013, 19:27)Luci_ferson Wrote: Mankind is mans biggest danger.

Respect nature, and fear man. never get them the wrong way round.

well, you certainly got that right! but maybe its "civilisation" is mans biggest danger?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 March 2013, 19:39, (This post was last modified: 25 March 2013, 19:47 by Luci_ferson.)
I thought civilisation was just an illusion that governments created to keep us all placid.

Civilisation : A system of mind control used by governments to make you think your getting everything you want, whilst theyre taking everything you need and not noticing.

Civilised : to be constantly ass shafted, but never get angry or complain.

Civilised society : A place where everyone hates each other or is afraid of each other but they smile and carry on.

my English is pretty crap though so I could have that wrong.
25 March 2013, 19:48,
(25 March 2013, 19:39)Luci_ferson Wrote: I thought civilisation was just an illusion that governments created to keep us all placid.
no...i think your referring to "society" as in DC's "big society" and "we're all in it together"...yeah..right in itTongue
25 March 2013, 19:50,
we might be all in it together, but have you noticed some of us are in deeper.
and some are just sat on the crusty edge.
25 March 2013, 19:56,
(25 March 2013, 19:50)Luci_ferson Wrote: we might be all in it together, but have you noticed some of us are in deeper.
and some are just sat on the crusty edge.

me-i have no interest in either society or civilisation...if they both disappeared tomorrow i'd be a happy little bunny, along with most of the human race hopefully.
25 March 2013, 19:57, (This post was last modified: 25 March 2013, 20:01 by Luci_ferson.)
Your my perfect neighbour.

similar beliefs and 350 miles away lol

actually 350miles is a bit too far to swap a turnip for some nails
30 or 40 would be better once the cars all stop working lol
25 March 2013, 20:09,
How about the tribes we discover they tend to die because we bring in diseases. Or once we intergrate with them they die from sti brought into their communities by loggers