Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
29 April 2013, 08:37,
RE: Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
Not wanting to divulge too much info online tbh,

Lets just say i've been duped due to my good nature, i'll always face my responsibilities, but this govt "agency" are taking the mickey out of taxpayers, and would quite happily see taxpayers behind bars, while high profile paedo's and war criminals walk the streets freely!

what they are doing to me personally, is unsustainable.

I was quite happy being a taxpayer, but i don't feel it's value for money, especially when we are all treated like convicts by them!
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
29 April 2013, 08:52,
If you're ever near Taunton, drop me a line (library internet) and you could stay here a night or 2 if need be. I could probably set you up with a security job too, as long as you've not got any criminal convictions. Bankruptcy isn't an issue these days. So many people are facing it, that it's not a problem for employers.

I know it sounds bad, but if you befriend a tramp on the streets, you'll learn a lot, but also start a network to help you along your journey and they'll teach you how to get through the hard parts.

If you can download stuff, there's a book called "How to be homeless" that I read from the iBook store when I was 'working'. Fascinating read. Best advice I got from it, go with your car and use that to keep you dry at night and carry most your stuff.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
29 April 2013, 12:05,
do you still need an sis license thingy, or have got rid of that now? they brought it in after i left security guard work, and im thinking of getting back into it, lovely job. (i left 13 years ago)
29 April 2013, 13:07,
(29 April 2013, 08:37)Binnie Wrote: Not wanting to divulge too much info online tbh,

Lets just say i've been duped due to my good nature, i'll always face my responsibilities, but this govt "agency" are taking the mickey out of taxpayers, and would quite happily see taxpayers behind bars, while high profile paedo's and war criminals walk the streets freely!

I was quite happy being a taxpayer, but i don't feel it's value for money, especially when we are all treated like convicts by them!

I will say it again Good Luck , If you find yourself in Glasgow make contact I will do my best help you out.
29 April 2013, 16:03,
(29 April 2013, 08:37)Binnie Wrote: Not wanting to divulge too much info online tbh,

Every government has always taken too much out of everyone's paycheck.

And your ramblings tell no one anything they are not complaining about themselves.

"what they are doing to me personally, is unsustainable." is not an explanation of anything.

After all these leading posts, that say nothing but gleen information and offers right and left, I must ask,

Are you working for the government?
29 April 2013, 16:45,
You still need a sia badge for security.
29 April 2013, 17:40,
(29 April 2013, 16:03)Mortblanc Wrote: Every government has always taken too much out of everyone's paycheck.

And your ramblings tell no one anything they are not complaining about themselves.

"what they are doing to me personally, is unsustainable." is not an explanation of anything.

After all these leading posts, that say nothing but gleen information and offers right and left, I must ask,

Are you working for the government?

I must admit, I haven't posted on this for the same reason, sorry Binnie, but I dont know you and would never offer help to someone I dont know or have not met, if you didn't want to say anything, then why not just disappear?, if you wanted help why haven't you asked?

I will repeat that its nothing against you Binnie, but its against anyone who is unknown,...I wouldn't help any member of this forum without first knowing a lot more, we have all heard the stories of the ptb against prepers, we often have people posting about that very subject,... we all have to be very careful what we do
A major part of survival is invisibility.
29 April 2013, 20:48,
Lol do I work for the government? Well, no.

I'm not really looking for help as such, or advice. (Though some cracking tips have come out of this thread, thanks to all contributors) It's mainly just a thread about a personal crisis I'm facing.

While it's an immediate threat to me, it could easily happen to anyone on here that lives paycheck to paycheck, which due to the fact we know money in the back is pointless, will be quite a few of us on here!

The reason that I'm not divulging too much info on here, is that there is a bit of smoke and mirrors going on from me to them at the moment.

I'm currently "no fixed abode" as far as they are concerned, with no telephone or forwarding address.

It is a true statement. My home is not a fixed abode for me, I stay with friends and family quite often....
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
30 April 2013, 16:21,
(26 March 2013, 13:20)Binnie Wrote: Wow,

I've got a government "agency" hounding my ass just now, it seems they have been given some duff info, but as i moved house recently i never got a chance to fight my case!

anywho, it's looking like they will be arresting my wages to the point that i won't be able to survive on them anymore!

I've also heard whispers the middle east is away to kick off again, could be bad!

i'm looking at bugging out within the next 4 weeks, gonna go dark for a wee while i think. any last minute pointers?

I thought I'd just pop in my opinion Binnie, for what it's worth:

From this and your other posts, it sounds to me like the Govt. 'Agency' is the 'old bill' but you also said that it was because they'd been given duff info, meaning you're in the right in whatever the situation is. It seems to me that you should be standing up for being right, taking on 'the man' and winning.

If that's not the case and you're guilty of something, man up and take what's coming. In either case, running away is hardly likely to solve it, is it? You'll still have to re-emerge and 'it' will still be there. Just man up and deal with it.

1 May 2013, 06:52,
Binnie, find yourself a Buddist or multi-faith retreat. You can live there for nowt if you pull your weight.

Here's one as an example: http://www.skandavale.org/about-us/