Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
4 April 2013, 10:10, (This post was last modified: 4 April 2013, 10:12 by Scythe13.)
RE: Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
It would probably be wise to start hiding your food in caches for you to go to during the 4 weeks. Carrying 4 weeks worth of food will not be easy. Also, get the water filter working, tested, and ready to use, with lots of filters. I say that because you'll likely lose it.

The hobo route is a pretty good one, as long as you don't hang out too much in the cities and get the poop kicked out of you.

Most of the hobos will be able to help you out.

One quick bit of information, Tesco at 8pm, Asda at 10pm, both do the super cheap throw away breads, cakes, and the out of dates. I got 3 tins of sweetcorn for 15p........so I opted for a few quids worth of tins. Boxes of muffins were 8p.......and delicious haha.

If you don't already have one, go for one of Beardy's Swedish parkas! Big pockets to carry stuff, super warm, long enough to sleep in, and once waterproofed, is waterproof haha.

Definitely worth the money!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks! - by Scythe13 - 4 April 2013, 10:10