Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
29 April 2013, 17:40,
RE: Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
(29 April 2013, 16:03)Mortblanc Wrote: Every government has always taken too much out of everyone's paycheck.

And your ramblings tell no one anything they are not complaining about themselves.

"what they are doing to me personally, is unsustainable." is not an explanation of anything.

After all these leading posts, that say nothing but gleen information and offers right and left, I must ask,

Are you working for the government?

I must admit, I haven't posted on this for the same reason, sorry Binnie, but I dont know you and would never offer help to someone I dont know or have not met, if you didn't want to say anything, then why not just disappear?, if you wanted help why haven't you asked?

I will repeat that its nothing against you Binnie, but its against anyone who is unknown,...I wouldn't help any member of this forum without first knowing a lot more, we have all heard the stories of the ptb against prepers, we often have people posting about that very subject,... we all have to be very careful what we do
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks! - by Highlander - 29 April 2013, 17:40