Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
30 April 2013, 16:21,
RE: Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks!
(26 March 2013, 13:20)Binnie Wrote: Wow,

I've got a government "agency" hounding my ass just now, it seems they have been given some duff info, but as i moved house recently i never got a chance to fight my case!

anywho, it's looking like they will be arresting my wages to the point that i won't be able to survive on them anymore!

I've also heard whispers the middle east is away to kick off again, could be bad!

i'm looking at bugging out within the next 4 weeks, gonna go dark for a wee while i think. any last minute pointers?

I thought I'd just pop in my opinion Binnie, for what it's worth:

From this and your other posts, it sounds to me like the Govt. 'Agency' is the 'old bill' but you also said that it was because they'd been given duff info, meaning you're in the right in whatever the situation is. It seems to me that you should be standing up for being right, taking on 'the man' and winning.

If that's not the case and you're guilty of something, man up and take what's coming. In either case, running away is hardly likely to solve it, is it? You'll still have to re-emerge and 'it' will still be there. Just man up and deal with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possibly bugging out within next 4 weeks! - by Grumpy Grandpa - 30 April 2013, 16:21