Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Petrol bombs and your plans...
19 November 2011, 14:26,
Petrol bombs and your plans...
I'd just like to make everbody aware of something that I take into account in my "things that may kill me or stop me surviving" prepping plans but I dont know if other people do, so I'd like to pass it on.

Petrol bombs.

I take into account these when planning my bol's or other locations, how easy it would be for somebody to take me or my my gear out with a simple petrol bomb. the average concil estate gang muppet can make one, so can most "angry at you for surviving and not sharing with them" sheeple.
Planning your bols takes on a whole new meaning if you put them into the equation.
trust me when I say even an empty ran out of fuel car still has enough petrol to make one or two maybe more petrol bombs. I think its a very viable threat to survival, maybe you wont, each to their own as they say.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
19 November 2011, 15:03,
RE: Petrol bombs and your plans...
There are many improvised weapons we have no defence against. That is why we keep our heads down, our preps dispersed and try to avoid staying in or near places that may get attacked.

There will be many threats after an event. This is just one of them. One to be feared because of what it can do and even slight burns are likely to be fatal.

Bit of info I picked up. You can die if 10% of your body is badly burnt. Both hands work out at nearly that. So you can get fatal burns simply by handling a fire badly. Something to consider.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 November 2011, 15:17,
Yup fire is a major concern of mine, Preppers remaining in cities are especially vulnerable to mass conflagrations spreading unchecked through entire areas, and rural preppers could be equally vulnerable to wildfires that are deliberately set. I tend to believe that arson attacks on someones retreat MAY not be to great a threat because primarily the people doing the attacking are not going to benefit if your supplies go up in smoke.

But I do keep some bags of dry sand in the garage just in case, and unless they are super human I dont know anyone who can lob a molitiv cocktail further than the range of my crossbow.

19 November 2011, 15:22,
we have just had to go out and buy a fire extinguisher because we have a family of phyromaniacs(fire setters to you) visiting elderly relatives next door. setting fires in a small Chiminea not 10 ft from a Calor Gas tank!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 November 2011, 15:24,
I need to replace the two extinguishers I used in the house fire in September Sad

19 November 2011, 15:26,
6KG dry powder extinguishers @ Lidl's :£19.99 eachSmile
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 November 2011, 15:29,
Dont forget getting your supplies might not be the end result, humans are a barbaric and vindictive species.
just seeing you dead might be enough, because if they're dying why should you live.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
19 November 2011, 19:23,
(19 November 2011, 15:29)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Dont forget getting your supplies might not be the end result, humans are a barbaric and vindictive species.
just seeing you dead might be enough, because if they're dying why should you live.

Yup I'm pretty vindictive, If I see someone trying to torch my place they will be on the recioeving end of multiple projectiles of a pointy nature.

20 November 2011, 16:40,
(19 November 2011, 15:29)mikebratcher69 Wrote: humans are a barbaric and vindictive species.

during my 43 years of living in a city, i saw most if not all that the human animal can get up to and its not a pretty sight. anyway, if its a case of them or me(dying that is) i'll make damn sure its them.
21 November 2011, 01:07,
it works both ways if you throw a few at an angrey crowd the will think twice and blasts or just as good as fire
to win the war, you must be willing to die