Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its happened to me. watch out.
3 April 2013, 20:00, (This post was last modified: 3 April 2013, 20:02 by Wildman.)
its happened to me. watch out.
i wish i new about this bloke when i was fighting social services. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...kMN74#t=0s

we should invite BRIAN GERRISH to host a thread or two, this bloke is the only one i know who is doing the work that tptb hate.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 April 2013, 23:16,
RE: its happened to me. watch out.
This has been happening for 30 years here in the States.

It got a big boost when we legalized abortions and shut down the supply of adoptive babies available to the state adoption agencies.

25% of the pregnancies in the U.S. are terminated and many teen moms now keep their babies, or try too.

CPS often hounds them severely and declares them unfit for no reason, takes their babies and sells them to the highest campaign contributer's family. Espically if it is a healthy little blond haired blue eyed boy.

You want to go back to the basics, live in a small place in the country, draw your water from a well, have anouthouse for sanitation?

That will get your kids snatched by CPS and adopted out over here!
4 April 2013, 00:28,
i delivered my first child at home as the midwives were late. i have spent everyday (i dont work) in my daughters life and pride myself as being a very good father. the misses also has two other daughters by another man. (i'm the only dad they have known, been in there lifes since they were babies) so one day the father of my step daughters, gets the courts to demand that the misses lets his daughters see him whilst not listening to his track record ect. the misses has no choice but to comply, whilst the girls are there he ties one of them to a chair and smacks them. this was told by one of the girls and (rightly so imo) social services are brought in. i by the way at the time had had a cooling off period with the misses as we had started to argue.(always best for the bloke to walk away imo) s.s wanted to know everything about every one who new the family and my name was dropped. now i dont know if some one told them or if they just threw it out there to get some defence out of me, but it was made aware to them that i smoke cannabis. (as i now proudly and triumphantly re light my spliff and sip my T) so i get a phone call off this ss bloke saying that i have been violent whilst under the influence of illegal bollocks. i tell u i screamed at him, never been so angry in my life, i was so insulted. he said i wasnt allowed to have contact with MY daughter, and to wait for a letter off them. 5 months i waited(worse time of my life to date) i've since found out that my baby toddler spent a portion of everyday looking and calling for me. in the end i went to them FUMING, they hadnt even thought of sending the letter!! they said they only had a care of address for me. i let rip. they asked if i smoked erb i said yep, they asked if i was going to enter there drug rehab and i said nope!!!! i put it to them thusly"so your telling me that you've already made my daughter and me suffer for five months needlessly, and now if i dont do what u want you'll make us suffer more?" (they didnt expect someone like me to walk in i can say)i told them they couldnt false anyone to do anything bassed on the pressure they put on ones children, now they treid to reword it and twist it up but the worse thing they could of done other than hurt my child was to give me all that sleepless hateful time to think!! and i realised in that time that there would be no way i could ever beat the system, so if there was to be any attack made it would be done to the individual(not illegally) the workers protect the system by being skape goated when a mistakes made, its the person in the cases fought. That there was my epiphany. they had acted illegaly by acting with out knowing or even meeting me to the detriment of my child, so the attack was to convince them that when i was done the system would rather let them hang rather than admit anything. i told them i would not only continue to smoke cannabis proudly but i would "chase them to the end of the world for the pain they have inflicted on my daughter" i didnt attend one board meeting as i new i'de be walking into a hole heep of set up traps, instead i made sure i had everything on paper and sent one threatening letter to the board warning the facts. and on the 7th month of not seeing my child i had had enough, i couldnt take any more, it had literally ruined me. so when i found out the address that the misses had moved to i went and told ss that i was going to see my child on thursday and for them to act accordingly. i called there bluff, i even said to them "what are u going to do? not let me see my child? you've allready done that, now do what u will, i will be there" i was left alone, they sent me a letter saying that coz i had said yes and had entered the rehab(witch was and is bollocks!) that i could have my rights returned. i still have all the paper work and it stinks of corruption. blatant set up, threatening and evil. the penny really sunk in though when i went and reunited my self with my beautiful daughter. it had been almost a year since i'de seen her, and in my hearts mind i had spent 7 months fighting and looking fowards to being with my baby and having our lives back. i cried with happyness and then i cried with grievance. we'll never have the lives we had. my baby has gone for ever, who i saw was my little girl. and gr8full that i am that i am one of the few fathers who beat the ss, i didnt expect that. i now have a beautiful boy also who has my first name! i advise any parent who knows there in the right to fight, coz its the good parents that would do anything to protect there children who fall to there threats, its disgusting.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
4 April 2013, 10:39,
The state is not your friend. If that doesn't prove it then nothing will.

Make a note of the names. You should persecute them via complaints and if we ever have an event then you can still persue it via whatever means are legal then.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 April 2013, 10:49,
had a run in with social services myself.
we asked them for help with a problem, and ended up with them trying to take over our lives.
they were next to imposible to get rid of.
il never ask them for help again.
and id never advise anyone else too .
the stress and strains they put our family through nearly destroyed it.
And we had only asked for a advice with a small problem.

after reading some of the other horror stories of people losing their children unlawfully etc. im greatfull that we managed to get rid of them.
They still haunt every decision we make though. (theyre always in the back of the mind)
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
4 April 2013, 13:26, (This post was last modified: 4 April 2013, 13:27 by Prepper1.)
Well just a bit of info for you all here then.

IF the police are called to your home on more than three occasions, AND you have kids, the third time social services are AUTOMATICALLY informed. BE WARNED.

Be ESPECIALLY careful if you have an fac...

I think you know how social services will look at you with guns AND police visiting...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
4 April 2013, 13:31,
i dont trust TPTB..whether its Police, Council, whatever. luckilly where i live is pretty quiet, law abiding, low key, people around here sort out their own problems.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2013, 15:22,
Ive learned my lesson for asking for help, il not do it again.
if I have a problem and I cant deal with it, il plod on until it gos away.
asking for help from them aint an option no more.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson