Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korean Satellite Threat
4 April 2013, 14:18,
North Korean Satellite Threat
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/co...s_04022013

Ok, so lets say that the missiles the North Koreans have is incompatible with their home-brew nuclear device, and anyway, it would be knocked out of the sky very quickly by the various defense elements in place by the USA and SK.

What if the satellite that they launched carries a nuclear payload, for detonating high above the USA?

Although analysts have come out to say that the nuclear devices they have developed are weak in terms of the explosive payload, it would not need to be for an EMP effect.

What could be the possible implications for the UK? I can imagine severe economic ripples from something as serious as that hitting the US.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
4 April 2013, 14:58,
RE: North Korean Satellite Threat
it might have implications for the UK govt-being America's poodle- and it will affect stocks and shares, and banking, but would it complicate life for the ordinary man in the street?? oh sure, i can see the sheeple running around with their tails between their legs panicking....but will it have any effect apart from financial implications?? not sure.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 April 2013, 15:18, (This post was last modified: 4 April 2013, 15:20 by Luci_ferson.)
it would affect the world really.
England is Americas puppet.
if America gos to war , we wont be far behind them.
so yep it would affect joe average on the street.
as soon as we join in, we become a target ourselves.

and you know for a fact England will be right in there with no thought whatsoever.

im still not worried about it though.
no pont me worrying about something I have absolutely no control over.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
4 April 2013, 15:49,
What is it with North Korea?

-- Closed --
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin