Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
SW coast path landslips 10 times worse than normal.
5 April 2013, 23:50,
RE: SW coast path landslips 10 times worse than normal.
i was collecting bait 3 years ago round the coast from hastings. it was pitch dark, windy, no moon and the waves were crashing 40ft behind me. when i looked up to the cliffs the dark from the cliff blended into the night. i shot my head up at the sound of major cracking!! i waited and squinted to see nothing but black so i started to move away to another, safer location. it was then that i heard a deadly cracking sound that i actually felt in my feet! these rocks i was stood on were wet, slimy and usually gr8 care is taken when walking across them, i had my head torch in my hands pointed down as i sprinted clean across them and out to sea!! the next morning i went down to see what came down and there were a small handfull of boulders at the ft of the cliffs, about 80ft from where i was. needless to say i dont venture down that way unless tide is out.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SW coast path landslips 10 times worse than normal. - by Wildman - 5 April 2013, 23:50