Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Solar Flare?
5 April 2013, 15:42,
2013 Solar Flare?
Ok guys, just had a weird conversation with a medium/healer kinda guy that pops into my work from time to time,

he's shown me how to divine with welding rods (im a skeptic, and i was freaked out, i actually found a drain i didn't know was there!)

he warned me about an armed conflict happening in spring (NK?)

now he's just come in, and said i'd best start looking at alternatives to my car, work, everything that relies on electricity.

Apparently there is to be a massive solar flare this summer, (he's actually given me a precise date, i'll not be posting in the open though)

He had a vision that a microchip was being fried, and something to do with Aquarius lining up with the sun or something or other......

once he left i googled it, apparently 2013 is a solar maximum, and some scientists are expecting a bitch of a storm? anyone else heard about this??

oh, and for the record, apparently when "it" hits, it'll feel like a static electricty shock? as per his vision.....

please note, for the record, i am a skeptic, though the facts say there may be some truth in this!
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
5 April 2013, 15:51,
RE: 2013 Solar Flare?
good job i'm planning for a life without electricity post SHTF!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 16:03, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 16:06 by Luci_ferson.)
hes a prepper that's put two and two together and arranged the info to become a prophet.
theres nothing mystical about his prediction.

only an opinion though. cos I don't believe in mystical stuff, unless theres other evidence.

hes just a very observant person. like most mediums.

the others are frauds

il tell myself that all the way until 2014. just so that I don't go insane with worry lol
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
5 April 2013, 16:13,
And then at the end of 2013 they'll be a 'big one' heading our way in 2014 and so, and so on, and so on, etc, etc, etc.
These kind of guys are constantly moving the goal posts, ever hear of the boy that cried wolf??
Respect existence or expect resistance!
5 April 2013, 16:15, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 16:19 by Luci_ferson.)
I had heard about the possibility of a massive solar flare.
and yes its true that we are due a really big one.
and yes its predicted that it could wipe out the electricity grids etc.

I don't doubt any of that by the way.
only the mystical stuff.

and like Ghost just said.

there has been other scientific predictions of solar flares.

and they've been wrong . but one thing that I don't doubt is that we are over due.

theres certainly one coming at sometime. how big, and how much damage wil be done if any , ive no idea.
it is of minor concern to me. but I don't believe they can be predicted with enough accuracy to pick a month or even a year.

technically we should have already had it according to some scientists.

il bet it spooked you out though binnie.
what a great start to your day. a mystic dumping that on you lol

not surprised you googled it.
5 April 2013, 16:29,
aye well spooked, so is he to be honest, he's avoiding all cities that week!

fingers crossed!
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
5 April 2013, 16:30,
nothing wrong with being a little extra cautious dude, just don't let it worry you.
it can affect the way we think .
5 April 2013, 16:31,
nothing wrong with avoiding cities eitherAngel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2013, 16:32, (This post was last modified: 5 April 2013, 16:32 by Luci_ferson.)
there is times when being caught out by surprise can save your life. (flight or fight)
sometimes foreknowledge can make us do the wrong things.

usually because fear or worry affected the decisions.
5 April 2013, 16:36,
(5 April 2013, 16:32)Luci_ferson Wrote: there is times when being caught out by surprise can save your life. (flight or fight)
sometimes foreknowledge can make us do the wrong things.

usually because fear or worry affected the decisions.

usually if someone has to think too long about a problem they make the wrong decision.