Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prepping cannabalism and clothing...
19 November 2011, 15:22,
prepping cannabalism and clothing...
remember as well as extra to providing food, cannabalism provides clothing... find an individual just a little larger than yourself, though for big paul that may be difficult...
and if you skin correctly, from the back of the neck down to the anus cure the skin and instal a zip, you can have a one piece survival suit thats both warm and fasionable, you can catch and skin different races for different occasions, a bit like bennetton....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
19 November 2011, 15:27,
RE: prepping cannabalism and clothing...
(19 November 2011, 15:22)mikebratcher69 Wrote: remember as well as extra to providing food, cannabalism provides clothing... find an individual just a little larger than yourself, though for big paul that may be difficult...

you said it brother!!TongueTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 November 2011, 16:15,
no disrespect meant big paul... you may have to catch two or three and sew them together...mind you I weigh 16 stone so I'm not too far behind..... mind you I could be in front, you may be a skinny waif compared to me, but I'm all manhood and good looks...... my manhood must weigh 15 stone alone....
19 November 2011, 16:23,
(19 November 2011, 16:15)mikebratcher69 Wrote: no disrespect meant big paul... you may have to catch two or three and sew them together...mind you I weigh 16 stone so I'm not too far behind..... mind you I could be in front, you may be a skinny waif compared to me, but I'm all manhood and good looks...... my manhood must weigh 15 stone alone....

you must be a pair of bollocks on stumpy legs if the rest of you only weighs 1 stone!!Tongue i'm 6ft tall and weigh 18 stone, pot belly and a beard half way down my chest!!Big Grin (i dont think most people would want to meet me on a dark night-i've had 1 person try to throw themselves through a plate glass window JUST to get away from me).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 November 2011, 18:03,
you sound like the taller version of gimli the dwarf from lord of the rings.....
19 November 2011, 18:31,
(19 November 2011, 16:23)bigpaul Wrote: ... most people would want to meet me on a dark night ...

From the description most people won't want to meet you after an event unless you brought your own food and clothing.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 November 2011, 18:38,
(19 November 2011, 18:31)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(19 November 2011, 16:23)bigpaul Wrote: ... most people would want to meet me on a dark night ...

From the description most people won't want to meet you after an event.

suits me just fine! i'm the original "LONER"! as in happy with my own company( part of "last man standing" was self description).
19 November 2011, 20:46, (This post was last modified: 19 November 2011, 20:47 by mikebratcher69.)
I dunno, sounds like a cuddly teddy bear to me, somebody to snuggle with on a cold night on the hills....
Plus with that beard, theres no need for a back pac, I bet he's got most of his food hidden in there...
20 November 2011, 09:58,
(19 November 2011, 20:46)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Plus with that beard, theres no need for a back pac, I bet he's got most of his food hidden in there...

MRS is always saying" there's bits of food in your beard" my reply is" i'm saving them for supper"Tongue
21 November 2011, 01:23,
big paul you need to change your name your not big just right i'am 6ft 1 and weight 18 stone i think i'am middle aged now as belly has gotten love handles on but not to much i don't need to run anywhere as when i hit someone they get my 18st hard and fast so stop knocking your self you have a bit of meat to see you through hard times
to win the war, you must be willing to die