Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves in the UK, post SHTF.
8 April 2013, 17:09, (This post was last modified: 8 April 2013, 17:09 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Wolves in the UK, post SHTF.
ah but that's a good dog, and a normal human, give me a good human over a normal dog anyday too

it was never a fair trade lol

good humans are a lot rarer than a good dog.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
8 April 2013, 17:16,
(8 April 2013, 17:09)Luci_ferson Wrote: ah but that's a good dog, and a normal human, give me a good human over a normal dog anyday too

it was never a fair trade lol

good humans are a lot rarer than a good dog.

aye, but define a GOOD humanTongue much easier to find a good dog!Big Grin someone said to me the other day, put your missus and the dog in the boot of your car, come back later and see which is the more pleased to see you!!Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 April 2013, 17:17,
(8 April 2013, 17:04)bigpaul Wrote: if .....and its a big IF, they released all the animals as everything was going haywire and all the people were going mental, most of the animals would be killed by traffic,

Really ???? Killed by traffic? How do you figure that out?
Post SHTF it's very unlikely that there'll be much traffic. You said it yourself that there will be no 'Golden hordes' evacuating the cities and nearly all animal sanctuary's are in the countryside anyway.

The fact remains that a Wolf reared by humans will have no fear of us!
If you think hungry humans can be dangerous then imagine a hungry wolf. Good luck out there in the countryside on your own BP, just remember you may not be the most vicious lone wolf out there.

As for loving dogs more than humans!!! Oh dear!
Respect existence or expect resistance!
8 April 2013, 17:24,
I prefer animals over the majority of people
8 April 2013, 17:25, (This post was last modified: 8 April 2013, 17:25 by bigpaul.)
(8 April 2013, 17:17)Ghost Wrote: Really ???? Killed by traffic? How do you figure that out?
Post SHTF it's very unlikely that there'll be much traffic. You said it yourself that there will be no 'Golden hordes' evacuating the cities and nearly all animal sanctuary's are in the countryside anyway.

If you think hungry humans can be dangerous then imagine a hungry wolf. Good luck out there in the countryside on your own BP, just remember you may not be the most vicious lone wolf out there.

well i reckon it will be soon after TSHTF, the food supplies will stop going to the zoos and wildlife places, especially the meat that will be highjacked early on, so the animals will be released at a time when everyones going mental..well thats wont be bad the animals will get rid of some people for us. i'll be happy out here on my own Ghost because thats the way i am,i dont much care for the human race.

(8 April 2013, 17:24)Metroyeti Wrote: I prefer animals over the majority of people

thank you, so do i!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 April 2013, 17:35,
(8 April 2013, 17:25)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 April 2013, 17:17)Ghost Wrote: Really ???? Killed by traffic? How do you figure that out?

well i reckon it will be soon after TSHTF, the food supplies will stop going to the zoos and wildlife places, especially the meat that will be highjacked early on, so the animals will be released at a time when everyones going mental..well thats wont be bad the animals will get rid of some people for us. i'll be happy out here on my own Ghost because thats the way i am,i dont much care for the human race.

(8 April 2013, 17:24)Metroyeti Wrote: I prefer animals over the majority of people

thank you, so do i!Big Grin

Ok...I still don't get the traffic reference but never mind. Hungry animals will escape, not all of them but probably enough to breed and over time establish a colony of some type.
Someone mentioned wolves travelling about 50 miles a day, if that is true then a wolf that escapes from London zoo can be at Bristol in about three days and Exeter maybe 4 days later. It Only takes a couple of random escapees to smell each other out and start the breeding process.
There's a reason our ancestors worshipped and feared these creatures... They're f##king lethal!
8 April 2013, 17:42,
(8 April 2013, 17:35)Ghost Wrote: Ok...I still don't get the traffic reference but never mind. Hungry animals will escape, not all of them but probably enough to breed and over time establish a colony of some type.
Someone mentioned wolves travelling about 50 miles a day, if that is true then a wolf that escapes from London zoo can be at Bristol in about three days and Exeter maybe 4 days later. It Only takes a couple of random escapees to smell each other out and start the breeding process.
There's a reason our ancestors worshipped and feared these creatures... They're f##king lethal!
the traffic reference is because its early on in the "event" and people will still have fuel. if an animal escapes from London Zoo it'll be lucky if it gets out of the city alive with all those hungry immigrantsBig Grin
i dont know what your geography is like but i think it'll get to Exeter first then Bristol later, there's a zoo at Bristol so they'll meet something else going the other way!!Big Grin once i get to my BOL i'll be putting out snares and traps including pit traps so they'd better look out if they come near me.....humans too!
8 April 2013, 17:45,
I though Exeter was further south than Bristol, therefore further away from London? No? Have I lost the plot?? AAAaaaarrrggghhhh!!!
8 April 2013, 17:49,
(8 April 2013, 17:45)Ghost Wrote: I though Exeter was further south than Bristol, therefore further away from London? No? Have I lost the plot?? AAAaaaarrrggghhhh!!!

well yes, depends which direction they go in i suppose, Exeter is 30 miles from me. Bristol is 90.
8 April 2013, 17:50,
your also assuming the animals are released at the beginning.

I reckon they wouldn't be released until there was no other option
these keepers would stay with them for as long as they could.
and only when they realised there was no hope would they let them loose.
by then the petrol would have run out long ago.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson