Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smashed windows,paint bombs & anarchy in the streets.
9 April 2013, 11:42,
smashed windows,paint bombs & anarchy in the streets.
all because one person has died, can you imagine what they'll be like when TSHTF?? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...reets.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2013, 11:47,
RE: smashed windows,paint bombs & anarchy in the streets.
Like i said on the other thread when TSHTF for real the sheeple wont believe what is going on,I used to live about 15 seconds from where this was taking place and still live local,This is the work of left wing scum and some of the locals jump on the bandwagon because they can use it as cover to loot and do what they want.
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
9 April 2013, 11:50,
By the looks of it most wouldnt remember her being incharge or even know who she was, any excuse for a party.
9 April 2013, 11:50,
(9 April 2013, 11:47)TheFalcon Wrote: Like i said on the other thread when TSHTF for real the sheeple wont believe what is going on,I used to live about 15 seconds from where this was taking place and still live local,This is the work of left wing scum and some of the locals jump on the bandwagon because they can use it as cover to loot and do what they want.

exactly, they'll be people there who only heard of Maggie Thatcher as a history lesson, most of this is just an excuse to loot and rob and party, come SHTF these people are in for one helleva shock!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2013, 12:20,
i don't actually thinkl it is leftists.
I reckon its just people in general.
its just been an excuse for a kick off.
the country is ready to go off at any min.
this was just one set off event, it could have been anything that would have done it.

il bet most people there don't vote for any of the parties.
its not anti-thatcher or anti-conservative.
its anti-parliament.

but that's just the way I see it, personally ive never liked the conservatives. but Maggie was a great leader even if not everything she did I agree with.

were currently still sat on mountains of coal thanks to her.
wait till Europe collapses and Russia stops selling us gas etc.
were really gonna need that coal just as a buffer to buy us some time.

I remember the 70s and they weren't as bad as a lot of people make out.
yes times were hard but she nearly paid off the countries debts.
now look what state were in.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
9 April 2013, 12:25,
its a time bomb ,its not a left or wright BP think its the have and have nots pal
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
9 April 2013, 12:27,
yup that's how I see it too.
just trouble that's over brewed and now the pots looking for somewhere to leek into
it coulod erupt any time for any reason.
many things could be the trigger, this has just been one of them.
9 April 2013, 12:34,
(9 April 2013, 12:27)Luci_ferson Wrote: yup that's how I see it too.
just trouble that's over brewed and now the pots looking for somewhere to leek into
it coulod erupt any time for any reason.
many things could be the trigger, this has just been one of them.

yeah Lf all it will take is a nice warm summer and cuts and more cuts ,the rich getting tax cuts the poor getting stuffed ,and then dont think i would like to be in london or big citys
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
9 April 2013, 12:38, (This post was last modified: 9 April 2013, 12:38 by Luci_ferson.)
im not sure I want to stay were I am anymore, but theres too much to leave behind.

I have access to things here after tshtf I couldn't have access to anywhere else

what I could really do with is about 30 others to help defend it all lol

sadly other like minded people you cant just get off the shelf at tescos.
9 April 2013, 12:55,
(9 April 2013, 12:38)Luci_ferson Wrote: im not sure I want to stay were I am anymore, but theres too much to leave behind.

I have access to things here after tshtf I couldn't have access to anywhere else

what I could really do with is about 30 others to help defend it all lol

sadly other like minded people you cant just get off the shelf at tescos.

trouble with a national forum is we are spread out across the whole of the UK, we couldnt form a group post SHTF if we wanted to.