Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
survival:the ultimate form of resistance.
29 April 2013, 03:03,
RE: survival:the ultimate form of resistance.
(10 April 2013, 23:23)Megatron Wrote: A fair point by all of the above but what about security.
There's always going to be people that want what you have and the only reason that they don't try and take it now is because you have the "law" backing you up.
It's great having a bug out location but there a very few places in the uk where your not going to be disturbed at some point and how many of us can honestly say that we can defend these areas without a trained squad to back them up.

Just a wee contribution that has a bearing on what you say: I read an article recently, I think it was from a link somewhere in the forum so it must have been very recently, (can't remember where it was or all the detail - strong meds leave my head a bit puggled sometimes!) but it was by an American policeman, a prepper, who was sounding out a long-time friend, one of the pillar of the community types, and when he raised the subject, the friend told him he was already a prepper and his plan was to note by observation those households that were prepping and when time came, take theirs.

He followed that by (much more carefully,) broaching the subject with a colleague. This upstanding officer or the law had much the same plan but intended to kill to carry it out! Trained squads may be few and far between so how do you prepare to protect your preparations?

Messages In This Thread
RE: survival:the ultimate form of resistance. - by Grumpy Grandpa - 29 April 2013, 03:03