Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
7 reasons not to live in high population density areas(video).
11 April 2013, 09:39,
7 reasons not to live in high population density areas(video).
http://thedailyprep.com/high-population-density-areas/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 April 2013, 11:05, (This post was last modified: 11 April 2013, 11:06 by Mandlaka.)
RE: 7 reasons not to live in high population density areas(video).
I cannot believe that there are still folks out there who think tptb will always be able to help everyone at the same time when a crisis hits!!!!

Disease, shortages and violence are the things I last spoke about with one of them and all he and his wife did was laugh as though I was drunk! I still find it hard to understand how they cannot envision our society going belly up when a big enough crisis hits.

HOW CAN SHEEPLE BE THAT STUPID????

Sorry, Folks.

I am really frustrated today.
Maybe I should not have posted that last one...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
11 April 2013, 11:11,
(11 April 2013, 11:05)Mandlaka Wrote: Disease, shortages and violence are the things I last spoke about with one of them and all he and his wife did was laugh as though I was drunk! I still find it hard to understand how they cannot envision our society going belly up when a big enough crisis hits.

HOW CAN SHEEPLE BE THAT STUPID???

i too dont understand how Sheeple (what i also refer to as "straights") can be that stupid, but i suppose they have been brainwashed into the mindset of "the govt will provide" & "the govt wont let that happen", people no longer seem to be able to look after themselves but rely on the state to run things, which is ok until it isnt!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 April 2013, 11:36,
You are so right, BP.

This same friend, his wife and my other 2 best mates along with a couple more folks along with myself could have formed a really decent sized group that already live not far from each other.

The twit was then brazen enough to say he would head directly to mine when a crisis happens since I am always thinking about such tings. And this coming from a guy who has more than enough knowledge of the evils that happen when law and order evaporate...

For the first time ever I really felt like really insulting him.

I just hope and pray I can have bug out plans and procedures finalised in time before they are needed and be able to execute them and get my little ones out of this cesspit I currently have to live in...
11 April 2013, 11:47,
(11 April 2013, 11:36)Mandlaka Wrote: You are so right, BP.

This same friend, his wife and my other 2 best mates along with a couple more folks along with myself could have formed a really decent sized group that already live not far from each other.

The twit was then brazen enough to say he would head directly to mine when a crisis happens since I am always thinking about such tings. And this coming from a guy who has more than enough knowledge of the evils that happen when law and order evaporate...

For the first time ever I really felt like really insulting him.

I just hope and pray I can have bug out plans and procedures finalised in time before they are needed and be able to execute them and get my little ones out of this cesspit I currently have to live in...
i'm very hot on OPSEC myself, only one who knows is sister in law who says when TSHTF she will share with neighbours and they will share with her, yeah right-like i can see that happening! she thinks we're a bit strange, we think she's even stranger!
11 April 2013, 11:48,
I've not told anybody yet and I'm not planning on anytime soon
11 April 2013, 12:08,
Even though I spoke to my friends about prepping for possible disasters, they have no idea of what I have put together thus far. I intend to keep it that way as it will preserve my OPSEC.

But I am however done talking with them since it is useless. I feel sad at the thought that they will will really be in doggy doo come the crisis time since they will be wholly unprepared in all ways.

Thanks for the support, Guys.
I really appreciate it and will henceforth try to keep my peevishness off the forum.
11 April 2013, 13:41,
(11 April 2013, 12:08)Mandlaka Wrote: Even though I spoke to my friends about prepping for possible disasters, they have no idea of what I have put together thus far. I intend to keep it that way as it will preserve my OPSEC.

But I am however done talking with them since it is useless. I feel sad at the thought that they will will really be in doggy doo come the crisis time since they will be wholly unprepared in all ways.

Thanks for the support, Guys.
I really appreciate it and will henceforth try to keep my peevishness off the forum.

its a shame that more people dont see it from our point of view, but there is no point in letting our OPSEC be compromised for the sake of people who just dont "get" it.
11 April 2013, 14:10,
Had a quick look at this.
Probably useful to those in USA and Canada but other than basic premise which is really common sense not much use for the UK and this site is primarily for UK.

Anyone know of anything similar that applies to UK?
John

(11 April 2013, 09:39)bigpaul Wrote: http://thedailyprep.com/high-population-density-areas/
11 April 2013, 14:28,
Straights? We are straight it in the sheeple that are not.

The only question I would ask is what will you do when he and his family turn up at your door after an event? It needs serious consideration. Could you pull the trigger? A lot of people talk the talk but nobody knows wht they will do when it comes down to it. At least if you consider it now you can accept that and make the arrangements. No point saying you can do it knowing that you can;t. If you accept your limitations then you can plan around them. Be unrealistic and be dead.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin