Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But would you?
11 April 2013, 11:50,
But would you?
I know we will never have the right to own weapons like our friends in the USA, but if we did how many people do you think would actually buy one? and would you be insane not too?
11 April 2013, 11:52,
RE: But would you?
I would,

I already own an air rifle, if a FAC wasnt such a pain i'd have a firearm.

everyone has a right to defend themselves.
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
11 April 2013, 11:54,
i dont want an FAC, i plan to keep off Plods "radar " as much as possible, but if i "fell" over a shotgun or something post SHTF i would grab it!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 April 2013, 11:55,
If the law changed I would totally go and buy a couple of grands worth. (Assuming pRE Obama prices /exchange). Probably a shot gun, a hunting rifle, a pistol for everyday carry etc. maybe some .22plinkers. Depends how the prices scale and how heavily taxed they'd be here.

Don't tread on me etc.
11 April 2013, 12:17,
I certainly would go and buy firearms if the law changed and would invest in a few so that everyone in my group would have at least a handgun.

As Binnie stated, everyone should have the right to defend themselves.
Plod is certainly NOT coming to save me when a big crisis is on and precisely when the raptors would be out taking advantage of the situation...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
11 April 2013, 12:26,
yeah its the checking and the plod coming round judging you noing all about you because if the shtf the plod would take them off you anyway
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
11 April 2013, 12:46,
It's interesting no one has mentioned they would go and buy an AK47 or an FN-Fal, is it because no one thinks these military type weapons will be of any use?
11 April 2013, 12:48,
already have a FAC
11 April 2013, 12:53,
I know some people on other sites would see weapons as not condusive with the British prepping scene, but I wonder how long that would last if they could walk into a gunshop and buy an AK like you can in the USA, makes you think eh.
11 April 2013, 12:57,
I would love to own firearms and have as much choice as the americans. If pistols were legal, I wouldnt choose to carry it as edc, things arnt that bad other hete