Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fire works arsenal!
14 April 2013, 14:04,
fire works arsenal!
the ancients used fire works as missiles for a good reason..........nuf saidlol
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
14 April 2013, 14:06,
RE: fire works arsenal!
(14 April 2013, 14:04)Wildman Wrote: the ancients used fire works as missiles for a good reason..........nuf saidlol

i dont think i'd want to store fireworks long term, think of the fire hazard once the packing started disintegrating!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 April 2013, 14:23,
(14 April 2013, 14:06)bigpaul Wrote:
(14 April 2013, 14:04)Wildman Wrote: the ancients used fire works as missiles for a good reason..........nuf saidlol

i dont think i'd want to store fireworks long term, think of the fire hazard once the packing started disintegrating!Big Grin

you take them apart and store the b powder tubbed up to be re-used. u could have a barrel of gun powder tubbed up in about a week and 4-500 worth of fireworks spent. plus there would be a whole load of fuses left over. use to do this when i was younger (didnt spend as much) me and a m8 had our own powder in our stores along with bits for building our own century trip flare alarms ect, loads of fun but real handy if shtfWink
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
14 April 2013, 14:33,
remind me to stay out of Sussex!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 April 2013, 14:42,
(14 April 2013, 14:33)bigpaul Wrote: remind me to stay out of Sussex!!Big GrinBig Grin

on the contrary BP, i believe if ts really did htf then alot of peeps on here could do with meeting up and claiming some woods or castle ect. i'de be well up for it..........
14 April 2013, 14:53,
maybe, but the trouble is we are all spread too thinly, the nearest one to me is Scythe and even he is in a different county.
14 April 2013, 15:01,
if tshtf and i couldnt get out with my family then i doubt i'de be trying to survive the south, Scotland would be my heading. i have an uncle who is a big time hunter so supplies would be available and then it would be a slow treck into the highlands to set up a tent village while me and a few start building a log cabin/fort. now if there were a few on here that had similar plans....
14 April 2013, 15:08,
yeah right, how far is it from Sussex to your uncles place in Scotland?? most of the roads come SHTF will be one enormous car park. i'm staying in North Devon, heading out into the back country if it all goes pear shaped, got a few (8) BOL scouted and lined up if i have to leave here.
14 April 2013, 15:19, (This post was last modified: 14 April 2013, 15:21 by Highlander.)
...but with fireworks, you either store them now, or obtain the after an event,... its bloody dangerous to store fireworks,.... my suggestion would be to pass this idea by

.,..... or the contents of fireworks, as I did read that you were thinking of taking them apart,... taking them apart is probably more dangerous, having black power stored in bulk
A major part of survival is invisibility.
14 April 2013, 16:27, (This post was last modified: 14 April 2013, 16:32 by Wildman.)
i use to live in north devon, i walked from bideford to lands end in 5 days at an easy pace. a long way it is but in no way is it impossible when u think of what humans have achieved. 1066 army marched the length of the country and fought two wars in 5-6 days. plus that would be my worse case scene as imo the bottom of london is not a good place to be ishtf.

plus re the fire works-i'm not saying anyone should attempt to mess around with rockets ect, nor am i suggesting i'm planning to. i'm only telling peeps of the possibility's of having the same army tech as the ching tang bloody woo poo army had lol