Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
22 April 2013, 18:31,
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
I had one, fine for fun and target practice but nothing more. It fell apart very fast too. But for the price of a pizza they are fine for fun. The 80lb ones actually can be a tool too though, so worth the extra.
22 April 2013, 20:14,
Eyup BP have you shot the Tomcat yet, get that owld yellow pages out mate and shoot it up boyTongue
23 April 2013, 00:35,
Yellow pages still exist?!?!
I used to enjoy tearing them in half when I was a kid, showing off to my mates. The last time I saw one of those was through a telescopic sight many years ago. They were a good staple garden ballistics test.
23 April 2013, 11:26,
(22 April 2013, 20:14)Tartar Horde Wrote: Eyup BP have you shot the Tomcat yet, get that owld yellow pages out mate and shoot it up boyTongue

nope, still looking for something for a backstop, yellow pages went ages ago, see if i can acquire something similar.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 April 2013, 12:10,
(23 April 2013, 11:26)bigpaul Wrote:
(22 April 2013, 20:14)Tartar Horde Wrote: Eyup BP have you shot the Tomcat yet, get that owld yellow pages out mate and shoot it up boyTongue

nope, still looking for something for a backstop, yellow pages went ages ago, see if i can acquire something similar.
The Argos catalogue is nice n thick, well worth shooting bro.
23 April 2013, 12:52,
(23 April 2013, 12:10)Tartar Horde Wrote:

yeah, 50 mile round trip to get one though-funnily enough might be in that area in a couple of days so will try and acquire one!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 April 2013, 13:04,
(23 April 2013, 12:52)bigpaul Wrote:

yeah, 50 mile round trip to get one though-funnily enough might be in that area in a couple of days so will try and acquire one!

bring your OH and get three each
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
23 April 2013, 13:17,
(23 April 2013, 13:04)Barneyboy Wrote:
(23 April 2013, 12:52)bigpaul Wrote:

bring your OH and get three each

you think its that powerful? OH says i cant fire it at the back fence-it might go straight through into next doors garden & they have dogs, i dont want to hurt THEM-cant say the same about the neighbours-their the ones that annoyed me the day after we moved in!
2 May 2013, 11:49,
I put a red dot sight on mine today, got it from Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Holograp...2328c730ba
2 May 2013, 14:03,
got a big piece of insulation board-very thick- from the local recycling centre. wooden home made bolts arent any good- the crossbow is too vicious for it, it creased up the gaffa tape flights and even snapped off one of the field points, so i'm used the bolts it came with, got a dozen on order waiting for delivery (£5.19 on Ebay-free postage). shot a bolt from 15ft it went straight through the board right up to the flights, will try it on a longer shot later see how it does.