Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
16 April 2013, 09:35,
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
(15 April 2013, 20:56)Highlander Wrote:
(15 April 2013, 14:55)bigpaul Wrote: to be honest, 10 yards is not a lot is it? my air rifle is zeroed in for 30 metres, at 10 yards i'd probably be better off with my slingbow and arrows, time i pay £30 + whatever it is for a decent stock of bolts, would i be better off spending that on more wooden arrows for my longbow?

i'm not really interested in a "toy", i want something serious for post SHTF whether that is for hunting or "repelling invaders"!!Angel

I can assure you they are not toys,.. we have two here, with both the metal bolts and the plastic,.. you wouldn't be disappointed with these either S13

BP... have you got your measurements right?,.. the British Air Shooters Association suggest that you zero in your air rifle at 10 meters,.. thats 30 feet,... 30 meters is 90 feet, surely you dont shoot an air rifle at that range

my too ten year old boys can and do hit two inch grouping at 35 yards with air rifles and yes i do head shoot rabbits all the time at 35 40 yards with air rifles
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review - by Barneyboy - 16 April 2013, 09:35