Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
17 April 2013, 13:05,
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
Yes, I think that is about right Mr Horde.
I was using the duck shot, one of many out there, just as a counter point to the 12 inch of penetration in a man video. Obviously these are more than capable of taking a duck, these ducks survived by fluke. Just as a man could be killed, but with an equally very lucky shot.
So yes, by 'manstopper' I mean it would reliably stop a determined assailant before they could reach you with an axe or whatever. By 'reliably' I mean you can hit a moving target in a panic situation... body shot likely, neck not so likely.
So I think we are actually in agreement!

And BP is right, it is still an excellent deterrent... just make sure that is they call your bluff, you drop the thing after your first shot (hopefully a lucky one) and pull out your machete to finish the job.

Disclaimer: all references to shooting people in the neck and hacking them with machetes are based in a post apocalyptic lawless environment, and as such are to be discouraged, however tempting, while society is still ticking over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review - by Tonka - 17 April 2013, 13:05