Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
20 April 2013, 10:13,
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
(20 April 2013, 09:44)bigpaul Wrote:
(19 April 2013, 18:48)Tartar Horde Wrote: I've tried it with one of those bodkins we use mate, but I used a longer bolt and had the bodkin protruding past the front of the rail, it flew quite a bit slower, let us know what they fly like with 6.5 bolts n bodkins

dont know if an 8 inch shaft is long enough to protrude through the front sight, havent tried anything yey, its just an idea.

i have to say i am not impressed with the attitude of "blades and bows", it seems once you've bought their crossbow thats it, you're on your own, "after care" is non existent, once you remove the crossbow from the packing its non returnable, its seems all they care about is your money-their not unique in that, i have told them to remove my details from their database as i will NOT be buying from them again. i have to say too that now i've got the string on i am very happy with the crossbow, but their attitude still stinks.
Glad you're happy with it BP, I've never dealt with them but if they don't respect customers spread the word brother, because I won't deal with them either now PREPPER POWER lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review - by Tartar Horde - 20 April 2013, 10:13