Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
20 April 2013, 13:40, (This post was last modified: 20 April 2013, 14:11 by bigpaul.)
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review
(20 April 2013, 10:13)Tartar Horde Wrote: Glad you're happy with it BP, I've never dealt with them but if they don't respect customers spread the word brother, because I won't deal with them either now PREPPER POWER lol

yeah i like it-prepper power!!Big Grin

(19 April 2013, 18:48)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(19 April 2013, 17:05)bigpaul Wrote: i've got some short lengths of 11/32" about 8 inches long i think-although i can cut that down if neccessary, i was thinking of attaching a bodkin? the duct tape idea is good i have seen that done on youtube vids.
I've tried it with one of those bodkins we use mate, but I used a longer bolt and had the bodkin protruding past the front of the rail, it flew quite a bit slower, let us know what they fly like with 6.5 bolts n bodkins

Ps I fletched my bolts with small parabolic fletchings cut to size, they fly a lot better with good feathers, and feathers are very forgiving too.

i've just made one wooden bolt, its 8and a half inches from tip of point (i've used field points cos thats what was already on it) to the other end, i've made fletchings out of gaffa tape-like the lad shows on the youtube vid, dont know how it flies yet as i've got to find an old sofa cushion or something for a back stop, try and get one at the car boot tomorrow...weather permitting!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Armex Tomcat MKII 80lb crossbow pistol review - by bigpaul - 20 April 2013, 13:40