Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooth Paste Alternative Uses
25 January 2012, 14:47,
Tooth Paste Alternative Uses
This thread is the result of the "Fill Up" thread where Prep28 said about toothpaste. It got me thinking about something most people probably know, but many people could benefit from.....Alternative uses for toothpaste.

1. Cleaning out water bottles.
You know those big camping water bottles that you don't regularly use? Put some toothpaste into them, then some hot water. The disinfectant properties of the toothpaste makes the bottle sterilised, and the peppermint taste/smell stops the odors.

2. Cleaning out Cuts.
Toothpaste is an oral antiseptic. Think about it, antiseptic......dilute it a little and you can clear cuts out with it.

3. Covering Spots.
Toothpaste is still an antiseptic, however it also dries out spots and things like that.

4. Covering Insect bites.
Toothpaste is still a damn antisepic and still dries blemishes out!!!

5. Cleaning your skin.
Dilute it a bit, and you'll have a pretty minty smell. It's best not used "down there" as that WILL make you cry. I'm not sure about for women, but I assume the same. Also, not nice near the eyes! REALLY painful if you get in there.

There are loads of other uses. Google it and you'll see how awesome toothpaste is.
25 January 2012, 17:36,
RE: Tooth Paste Alternative Uses
More uses for toothpaste
1. Clean ceramic cooker tops
2. Removing crayon marks
3. Cleaning training shoes
4. Cleaning piano keys
5.Removing smalls from water bottles
6. Cleaning the bottom of an iron
7. Cleaning water taps
8. Cleaning toe nails
9. Cleaning jewelery
10. Removing water rings from furniture
11. Zits
12. Bee stings
13. Itchs from insects
14. Cold sores
15. Demist bathroom mirrors or swimming goggles
16. Repairs DVD,CD
17. You can also repair small holes in walls
25 January 2012, 18:24,
RE: Tooth Paste Alternative Uses
and we put it in our mouth... mmmm
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin