Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over the Limit
20 April 2013, 17:20,
Over the Limit
Being a really mean person, I was fooling around with photobucket a few minutes ago and thought I would post this picture.

I try not to rub salt in wounds or make light of people due to the rules the ignorant impose on others or divert threads on nongun topics (And we do have some good discussion on alternative weapons on this forum) or just continually say "get a gun" or "move to where you can have a gun". Each person lives under the laws he or she must/can accept.

I don't know how long we will be able to have these situations over here but for now I am enjoying it.

This is one bucket, for one caliber, and I am about 1200 rounds over the total limit you fellows work with in this bucket alone.

And I shoot several calibers.

[Image: 001_zpsb1a63bae.jpg]

Let the flaming begin!
20 April 2013, 19:01,
RE: Over the Limit
It just one of the things that makes prepping totally different from our US counterparts
20 April 2013, 19:59,
Yeah but the US is 38 times bigger than the UK,i think you need a bigger bucket.Cool
20 April 2013, 20:54,
I'm with Talon... Bigger bucket/s...
It is my belief that to be prepared information must be deseminated and distributed as quickly as possible to those that have the ability to teach and deliver those lessons they learn
Those that can not teach must be taught to act that can not act must be protected that would mock ignore and harm be addressed.
20 April 2013, 22:01,
Maybe if the USA is rebuilt in a way that the Founding Fathers would have approved of, post-shtf, we will be able to migrate. I'm sure there will be plenty of elbow room, and a demand for skilled, resourceful people, what with 99% of the population dying off.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
20 April 2013, 22:18,
Maybe we in the uk should start building a trans Atlantic boat for immigration post event... So long as Mortblanc doesn't welcome us with buckets of bullets as part of an anti immigration border force!
Think we Brits should carve out a UK shaped state near the east coast... The redcoats are coming!!
It is my belief that to be prepared information must be deseminated and distributed as quickly as possible to those that have the ability to teach and deliver those lessons they learn
Those that can not teach must be taught to act that can not act must be protected that would mock ignore and harm be addressed.
21 April 2013, 00:56,
(20 April 2013, 19:59)Talon Wrote: Yeah but the US is 38 times bigger than the UK,i think you need a bigger bucket.Cool

Who said this was my only bucket? You really don't want to hear about it and I can't count that high. Fact is I do my ammo by weight now rather than round count. Had to put some new supports under that part of the floor.

As far as the anti-immigrant reception committee goes, you could put all of GB between the east coast and our Appilation Mountains and I would never see any of you unless you traveled another 200 miles.

The population density of the U.S. at present is lower than that of GB AFTER you have the 90% die off!!! If we had a 90% die off I would be one lonely SOB (10 p/psm in my area after die off).

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. We have the extra room.

My best advice is when you hit the coast turn left, the south is warm and you can understand the dialect easier. Our southern dialect stems from our Scotch-Irish background while the northerners corrupted the language with a lot of German, Norweigin and Polish influence The southern people are friendlier also, and make better whisky.

Our immigration policy toward GB is quite liberal from what I hear. I think you guys can come over on about any excuse you can come up with. I have several friends that came over as students and married American girls and stayed. (American girls go goofy over the accent, just tell them you are Sean Connery's cousin/nephew)
21 April 2013, 05:19,
(21 April 2013, 00:56)Mortblanc Wrote: Our immigration policy toward GB is quite liberal from what I hear. I think you guys can come over on about any excuse you can come up with. I have several friends that came over as students and married American girls and stayed. (American girls go goofy over the accent, just tell them you are Sean Connery's cousin/nephew)

Why didn't I think of thatBig Grin .Seriously though the states is where i'll go if I ever get the chance. Louisiana seems like a good place to me.I'll work on my Sean Connery accent.
21 April 2013, 09:10, (This post was last modified: 21 April 2013, 09:12 by Tartar Horde.)
mmm you gotta love that hot Boudain Cajun style

I've always fancied Carolina in the Morning as well.
21 April 2013, 17:27,
OK-all you lot emigrate to The States and take all the sheeple with you and i'll stay here....total bliss-no people!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.