http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTthn0-iLKA

I quite like the look of these.
Subvert the dominant paradigm...
The Market Stick
23 April 2013, 13:25,
RE: Pricey, but looks worth it.
Looks worth it? Are you high?

Sorry mate, but I TOTALLY disagree.

It's got loads of added extras, but even then it's not worth it.

I'll pump out a separate thread about 'special' knives in a minute, because I don't want to totally hijack your thread, but seriously, it's not worth it £123.95
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 April 2013, 13:35,
No worries, I tend to use a clipper knife mostly to be fair, but I do have a bit of a collection and if I had the cash I would be tempted.
The Market Stick
23 April 2013, 13:45, (This post was last modified: 23 April 2013, 13:46 by bigpaul.)
£123.95?? jeez you must be made of money!! all my knives cost less than 20 quid each and there isnt a duff one in the lot...and i do mean a lot!!Big Grin

you could get FOUR pistol crossbows for that price!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 April 2013, 13:48,
Can I repeat, I do not own this. If I had the spare cash I might be tempted as I do collect knives and the ones I use are clippers, but I do like the look of it.
The Market Stick
23 April 2013, 14:31,
to keep if thats your thing then cool if you have the money, but for me dont think i would use it scared to scratch it,thats a lot of money for a blade
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
23 April 2013, 14:37,
Years ago I had one of the last Alan Wood Woodlore knives, I used it all the time, it was a lovely knife to use but when I saw how much they were changing hands for I sold it. Got over twice what I paid for it and it was heavily used.
The Market Stick
23 April 2013, 15:45,
i like the look of it and the guy cant say anything wrong about it, regardless of the price.
i like the idea of the end of the handle for your flint.
i`d pay that much if i had the pennys for it and could get good use out of it.
24 April 2013, 08:40, (This post was last modified: 24 April 2013, 08:41 by Scythe13.)
(23 April 2013, 13:48)Morgan Wrote: Can I repeat, I do not own this. If I had the spare cash I might be tempted as I do collect knives and the ones I use are clippers, but I do like the look of it.

Totally agree mate, it does look like a nice knife. The extra features are nice to see and would be useful.

As a collection item, would be well worth putting into the collection.

I have a quick recommendation though, the Smith n Wesson Search and Rescue knife. It's a brilliant blade, well priced, and I think Beardy is getting some in soonish.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
24 April 2013, 08:45,
I stopped watching as soon as I saw the horrible bevel on the blade! To resharpen that with stones would take a while.

My condor bushlore came with a bevelled edge, but it was only £30 so can't complain too much. After I sorted the bevel I'm happy with it
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....