Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tree Pod.
7 May 2013, 13:06,
RE: Tree Pod.
it was feature on c4 the small buildings thingy were he restored a caravan , designed and made in wales
7 May 2013, 13:11,
I can see me making a den in a tree but not for living in. I'd never put a hammock up there as the last thing I would remember would be spinning around followed by a fall.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 May 2013, 13:13,
i dont think its big enough to live in permanently, but could be used as a temporary shelter prior to moving on somewhere else.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2013, 13:28,
Would love one of these Smile would make quite a cool little hunting hide Smile
Winter is coming
7 May 2013, 16:50,
for longer term i'd prefer a Yurt.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2013, 17:49, (This post was last modified: 7 May 2013, 17:51 by Tartar Horde.)
Its the ultimate tree stand for hunting chaps!!!! I would never need to go home, just get OH to bring me supplies and beer and I would be sorted.

(7 May 2013, 17:49)Tartar Horde Wrote: Its the ultimate tree stand for hunting chaps!!!! I would never need to go home, just get OH to bring me supplies and beer and I would be sorted.

Plus it would have to be covered in a camo net.