Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why cities will become lawless shortly after major event
9 May 2013, 18:02, (This post was last modified: 9 May 2013, 18:23 by bigpaul.)
RE: why cities will become lawless shortly after major event
(9 May 2013, 17:53)Rush2112 Wrote: I agree with you Jonas, that would be ideal. small town definitely better than big city.
but just for the sake of argument: consider the average town of say 2000. How many of those folks are actually prepared for long term? if they all are that's great, but lets say only half are. that would mean half the population is going to be dependent on the others at least in the short term. So then one may be faced with the same frailties of human nature: greed and resentment.
thats true, but if you've got a lower population in a small town then your in a good position to start with, and some of those people who have nothing will definitely leave to go to other family members houses in another area, some single mothers will always go running back to mummy in a disaster!
if you can keep your head down, watch your OPSEC and say nothing, starvation and disease should take care of the rest. hard faced you may say, but me and mine come first...after all thats who i'm prepping for-NOT the neighbours.

the more food you give away to "deserving causes" is less food for you and your family, you give away bit, by bit, by bit and eventually you are the ones who are starving, will those people then give you back some of your food? not on your nelly!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why cities will become lawless shortly after major event - by bigpaul - 9 May 2013, 18:02