Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forget gold in a Mad Max scenario.
11 May 2013, 13:20, (This post was last modified: 11 May 2013, 13:29 by RoadWarrior.)
RE: forget gold in a Mad Max scenario.
Yes my thoughts too BP, gold will be not be of much use post SHTF.....silver is probs abit more usefull ..not much tho !! canned food and obviously water will be the only real" money."....after all the only use shit loadsa gold to make teknologee....i pads ,pods n that sorta crap...i cant see it having any real use unless you wanna collect it , melt it down to make a crown for yourself...and be a king of your allotment !!! or make a big phallic object to worship and start your own religion (also useless IMO) RW

also .... returning to Gold and silver will signal the return to square 1, as in starting this civilised system of primitive banking ...meaning someones gonna be at the top ..in charge AGAIN ...i dont want this....bartering..i dont have a problem with that ..i like swapping stuff( not the wife tho !!) there will if you think about it loadsa gold as in teeth ,wedding rings.jewellry etc... i doesnt mean much to me anyway just my thoughts as i dont own any gold...not a materialistic person where that stuff is anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: forget gold in a Mad Max scenario. - by RoadWarrior - 11 May 2013, 13:20