Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
police do you trust them ???
14 May 2013, 00:19,
Shocked  police do you trust them ???
in the event of shtf , do you think the police would help or become the new lords of the manor .
if they asked/ordered you to hand over you preps/ food , water, medical ect.
would you ?? , what if your daughter/son was a doctor would you hand them over for the greater good .
who is in charge after shtf...?
do you trust the police NOW or after shtf

sunna
14 May 2013, 07:40,
RE: police do you trust them ???
I dont trust the police now they are useless so imagine what they will be like shtf,Half of them or maybe more when they know nothing can be done will bugger off and try to save their own family
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
14 May 2013, 09:14,
the older generation seem to have more sense than the younger lot who just dive in feet first !
I know a few policemen/women and once I got to know them they are fine, but I think they`re trained to question everything and trust is something else.
the less they know the better !!
14 May 2013, 09:15,
The Police are Black Uniformed "money Collectors" and a private political army used by a Government who see you all as nothing more than units of tax.
14 May 2013, 09:16,
Iv'e seen the bad side of the police several times including having the crap beaten out of me by five of them whilst walking home with the missus on a Saturday night.
I'm in no way saying all the police are bad, in such cases as the Tottenham riots they were there to stop the place getting torn apert from animals. In low level unrest I think they would keep order. STHF situation - forget it they are people like anyone else and would turn on you if hungry.

Just my 2 pence worth.....
14 May 2013, 09:19,
you have to remember that plod is employed by the govt, so no i dont trust them now let alone after tshtf. i think the riots showed the attitude of the Police, they just stood there and did nothing, ok they may have contained the area but they didnt stop the damage to property and they didnt save people from getting attacked by the mob. anyway i think most of them post shtf will look after their families first and to heck with the rest of the population!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 May 2013, 09:24,
Have no doubt the Police will be the ones battering your door down to see if you are hoarding etc, and they will gladly "liberate" your food for the community, (making sure they take their cut first of course), when will people realise "They do not work for you!!!!".
14 May 2013, 09:36,
maybe 40 years ago if you were a child and became lost ,your mother told you to ask a policeman for help....that was probably okay.....BUT now ..its kids in uniforms with a ego and a jobsworth attitude to the general public....NO they are not to be trusted ..they work for the Gov....and remember they covered up the Hillsboro Tragedy.....FACT
14 May 2013, 09:38,
(14 May 2013, 09:24)Tartar Horde Wrote: Have no doubt the Police will be the ones battering your door down to see if you are hoarding etc, and they will gladly "liberate" your food for the community, (making sure they take their cut first of course), when will people realise "They do not work for you!!!!".

realised that a long time ago TH! again this is back to a previous conversation, Plod and even the Army do NOT have the numbers to "Police" the whole country, they will confine their activities(if any) to one or two of our largest cities and thats it! i dont even thing that "rationing" like in WW2 is an option cos there are people in our population who would not stand for it, i think when TSHTF TPTB will lose control very fast.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 May 2013, 09:50,
ALSO.....we pay for them in the breakdown of our council tax bill.....ive always said you shudnt pay for them unless you call them to your property...getting back to a Prepping related answer....today their image isn't a nice one....maybe abit better ..only slightly than the carabinari,LAPD and NYPD whom ive had run in with for not liking how I looked at the time.....cops aren't the good guys they used to be like in the Sweeney (orig series)Big Grin they will deffo see us after the shit hits the f#n as domestic t#@@*%"#s ! IMO