Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing a new local currency after an event
5 September 2011, 01:26,
RE: Introducing a new local currency after an event
hi
this gives me much to think about
I'am not a old soviet and i do like money and business in this world and at this time althought there is not a lot about at the moment, and i have employed people as well.
keeping this in mind in an after event thing the one man band would not survive long so people would some how band together but bearing what they would have gone thought money and gold etc. would mean nothing to anyone i don,t think we would be dealing overseas anymore and running up and down the country would take to long i think we would go back to the dark or middle ages
and people would swap or trade a skill to get by.
if you can labour then that would be another skill, people would have to came down from the class system just to survive and live.
so say a doctor could treat people and teach people and labour for the farmer and other jobs like every one else would have to do.
i don't think any body would want someone sitting on their back side collecting money from them which is what you would end up having as someone would have to set the value on services and make sure the coins were there.
no i think best leave it to the two people bartering for what they want and can offer.
to win the war, you must be willing to die

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introducing a new local currency after an event - by grumpy old man - 5 September 2011, 01:26