Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gathering Intel on growing threats
22 May 2013, 11:57,
Gathering Intel on growing threats
OK I'll try this from another angle as SD didnt like the format of my earlier effort and closed it.

So the issue is How as preppers can we best gather threat assessment, intel reports and news trends about issues that could be a direct threat to us ?

If the main steam state owned or regulated media sources such as the BBC, Sky, ITN etc are not reporting politically uncorrect stories about issues such as growing civil unrest / riots triggered by mass unemployment, immigration etc, how best can we access that information?

For example last nights riots in Sweden went unreported by the MSM as have similar recent riots in France, Spain etc.

Well to begin with us being part of various prepper forums and networks I think it is essential that if such issues as large scale riots, uncontrolled protest rallies, sudden clampdowns, forced closure of shops and liesure facilities in your near by communities then you need to feed that information back to your fellow preppers for collation and assessment incase its a trend or growing event. (On SUK that will have to be done by PM to respect SD's wishes)

It also means we have to invest more time and effort into monitoring other news sources not unduly influenced by the EU / UK authorities such as Reuters, Al Jazeera etc, and of course online news feeds are another vital source of intel.

Look folks its like this if a story about a terrorist strike to our water supplies, or growing and spreading riots by immigrant communities, or spreading civil unrest by masses of europe long term unemployed youngsters only gets to the MSM when its already out of control, then equally its highly likely its also going to impact you because you did not get enough warning of the growing threat.

So in summary as an intel operation for your own benefit, and as a way of perhaps giving you more chance to prepare for a growing threat I suggest you start reporting large scale (and I mean LARGE scale not shoplifting or silly stuff by 6 skinheads at a BNP rally) incidents to each other via your forums news and threats sections and via PM on SUK.

If the MSM are nt going to do it for us we must do it for ourselves.

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Intel on growing threats - by NorthernRaider - 22 May 2013, 11:57