Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gathering Intel on growing threats
22 May 2013, 21:20, (This post was last modified: 22 May 2013, 21:23 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Gathering Intel on growing threats
Thanks SD its appreciated but I feel the forum has still not matured enough to have live intel debates or risk assessments on current affairs because of various shortcomings, I think your present system of embargos is still required until people can be more clinical and less emotional when debating issues.

I posted the muslim attack on a British soldier and the direct response on the forum went tits up as expected , you were right on that SD, but via the PM and E mail system I have had some got intel and advice sharing with members on a more one to one basis such as encouraging urban preppers to invest in civvy stylish knife proof clothing, so that side does work.

( and its helped me ID more loony lefties to ignore Smile Smile Smile only joking)

(22 May 2013, 21:01)Sunna Wrote: more than one mod , simples

Didnt work, SD has tried that a few imes and it went tits up, I prefer his rigid but distant hands off approach, Imagine SD working away as he does and he appoints someone with a far right or far left agenda it could see the forum become as ineffective and pathetic as another certain UK forum and none of us want that.

Its us who need to change how we work, not SDs system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gathering Intel on growing threats - by NorthernRaider - 22 May 2013, 21:20