Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post disaster sanitation.
30 May 2013, 09:52,
post disaster sanitation.
here's one for NR, we all know how keen he is on his sanitation protocols, here's one from across the pond: http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/post-d...heres-how/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 May 2013, 20:57,
RE: post disaster sanitation.
Handy post BP thanks
30 May 2013, 21:07,
Good find.

Personally, I'm going to be as dirty as I can get away with now, so that I build a strong immune system for when TSHTF!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
31 May 2013, 00:41,
Useful one that BP, thanks. Well worth having occasional reminders.

31 May 2013, 08:50,
(30 May 2013, 21:07)Scythe13 Wrote: Good find.

Personally, I'm going to be as dirty as I can get away with now, so that I build a strong immune system for when TSHTF!

that has its points SCYTHE, you can be as clean as you like underneath but post shtf if everyone else is scruffy and dirty you don't want to LOOK too clean!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 May 2013, 12:20,
You can improvise a sewage system by digging a large hole and lining it with concrete blocks or bricks spaced to leave gaps, cover with a solid lid and have your sewage enter via a pipe. To start the bacteria culture that breaks down the waste, old timers used to throw in a dead fox.
31 May 2013, 12:21,
you can also compost human waste and use it on the garden.