Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the dumbing down of modern children.
3 June 2013, 17:36,
RE: the dumbing down of modern children.
(3 June 2013, 17:12)Tibbs735 Wrote: Think of all the people. the people who don't know where food comes from, or even question the systems that keep them alive, leaving the cities when the S*** clogs the fan to the point where it doesn't even spin anymore. They will have no idea how to survive in the totally alien environment of the countryside.

thank you Tibbs...you have just made my day!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 June 2013, 17:36,
our 2 year old already know that beef comes from cows, bacon from pigs etc

make you wonder what the parents are doing when the kids are growing up
3 June 2013, 17:39,
(3 June 2013, 17:36)I-K-E Wrote: our 2 year old already know that beef comes from cows, bacon from pigs etc

make you wonder what the parents are doing when the kids are growing up

probably breeding more "benefit" children!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 June 2013, 21:47,
I think half the problem is that the mummies don't want to upset their little darlings by telling them that things have to die if they want to eat meat! So, nothing really gets explained properly. The son of an acquaintance of mine thought that eggs came from Tescos - he had not made the connection with chickens. Sad.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
3 June 2013, 22:36,
Read books by John Taylor Gatto and Ken Robinson (not the crap Ken Robinson, the awesome one...this one... http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_sa...ivity.html ) if you're interested in the deleterious effect modern schooling has.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 June 2013, 22:37,
We have to remember that thankfully it is only half the kids that dont know,.. those in the city, ...the kids in the countryside all know,
A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 June 2013, 22:42,
Captive bolt and landfill/municipal incinerator...
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
4 June 2013, 23:42,
To be honest, it doesn't shock me, many people nowadays are dumber than the day is long and as thick as a plank of wood. For those who want to see how thick some people are, check out an American bloke called Mark Dice on youtube. For those who aren't familiar, Mark will go out and ask random people very basic questions (Name an author, What is Memorial Day for etc etc), the responses or lack of them will amaze you.