Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what use are the "old folks" when TSHTF?
5 June 2013, 21:45,
RE: So what use are the "old folks" when TSHTF?
(5 June 2013, 20:39)BeardyMan Wrote: Read Scythes thread about Passion of prepping etc, and you'll see why we argue. It's cause we're all very passionate. Has nothing to do with us all being grumpy fuckers, honest.

It's mostly in jest anyway. Mostly

Big Grin

I've got no problems with a heated discussion BM Wink in fact i welcome it as it shows that we're passionate about what we're doing.I'll argue when i think i'm right and acknowledge when I've been proved wrong.
This hasn't been the case in this thread.it's just a lot of childish schoolroom bullshit (not by you i might add,or most contributors) that does nothing but add credence to why the Uk is despised by pretty much the rest of the world.I'm nearly 40.I've come here to learn how to survive when tshsf,and hopefully to have a laugh as well. I'm not interested by internet bravado from a poster who post's puerile crap from the safety and security of a keyboard.I'm not an American lover ,nor am i anti American.As far as i'm concerned we're cousins interested in the same thing. Passions fine,heated argument is fine,this type of bollocks to me isn't. Honestly i'm a nice guy,but if i want an upfront argument i'll do it in a pub with a pint glass on standby.Hate from posters who submit rant's from a secure safe keyboard with no worry of recourse sicken me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what use are the "old folks" when TSHTF? - by Talon - 5 June 2013, 21:45