Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wilderness Gathering 2012
7 August 2012, 15:30,
RE: Wilderness Gathering 2012
(7 August 2012, 15:22)Lightspeed Wrote: NR,

Nope, no offence at all.

In fact thanks to you I was able to reflect early enough to take action.

LS

Know what you mean I was desperate to go again this year til reality made me realise its a 640 mile round trip in a van that only does 30 MPG ! That and I dont think my back would take a 6 hour drive at the moment.

7 August 2012, 15:35,
with the greatest of respect to Lightspeed, i will be at the WG on the Saturday, we expect to be there around 09.30 ish and i want to meet as many of you as possible, i shant be hard to spot in a crowd even in my camo gear(along with about 3 thousand people all wearing the sameBig Grin) NR spotted me straight off last year...in fact i nearly drove over him and his lovely family in the car parkTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 August 2012, 15:53,
Hoy BP no more naked dancing round the lake this time, its not a Pagan festival remember, beside where your nekked you look like you need ironing Smile

7 August 2012, 19:57,
Blimey!
8 August 2012, 18:22,
(7 August 2012, 15:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hoy BP no more naked dancing round the lake this time, its not a Pagan festival remember, beside where your nekked you look like you need ironing Smile

"spoil sport"!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 August 2012, 10:27,
As much as the lure of a nude BP is temping me to this event, my sisters wedding is on up in Warrington on the 18th. Could drive back on the Sunday, but would only catch a tiny bit of it all :'(

I'm expecting millions of photos (please none of BP's 'special activities') of the event. Yes you can black out faces like the SAS do.

Sorry everyone. As much as I'd LOVE to be there for it all, sisters wedding takes priority.

I look forward to hearing all about it when I get back.

Someone record the rubbing sticks together to make fire stuff. That's hardcore!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 August 2012, 10:31,
(11 August 2012, 10:27)Scythe13 Wrote: As much as the lure of a nude BP is temping me to this event, my sisters wedding is on up in Warrington on the 18th. Could drive back on the Sunday, but would only catch a tiny bit of it all :'(

I'm expecting millions of photos (please none of BP's 'special activities') of the event. Yes you can black out faces like the SAS do.

Sorry everyone. As much as I'd LOVE to be there for it all, sisters wedding takes priority.

I look forward to hearing all about it when I get back.

Someone record the rubbing sticks together to make fire stuff. That's hardcore!!!

awh pity, well have fun at your sisters wedding dude Big Grin
11 August 2012, 12:20,
Sorry guys and girls. Love to come and meet you all but just too expensive.
11 August 2012, 12:58,
(11 August 2012, 12:20)Paul Wrote: Sorry guys and girls. Love to come and meet you all but just too expensive.

day tickets are £10 per person!
11 August 2012, 14:47,
It's a pity I cannot be there, worth £10 to see you naked at the pool BP! I hope all who go, enjoy it. Have a great time. Kenneth Eames.