Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN SCOTISH HAM AND RADIO USERS
5 June 2013, 20:04,
ATTN SCOTISH HAM AND RADIO USERS
The 2013 Central Scotland Mini Ham Radio Convention will take place on Saturday 08 June, hosted by the Livingston & District Amateur Radio Society, at the Crofthead Farm Community Education Centre
Templar Rise
Livingston EH54 6DG

There will be lectures, trade stands, Bring & Buy stall, meeting rooms Snack Bar etc. Starting at 10-00 hours.

If you are interested in, or are looking to get started in Ham Radio, this would be an excellent opportunity to have a chat with established operators.

5 June 2013, 21:12,
RE: ATTN SCOTISH HAM AND RADIO USERS
I am going to see if I can re-arrange my working days and maybe get down to this one,.. thanks NR
A major part of survival is invisibility.
5 June 2013, 22:06,
C'mon you Haggis hunters this is a good opportunity for y'all to connect Smile ( Yeah i know its damn short notice but I only found it and hour ago)

5 June 2013, 23:00,
Hmm..tricky one. I,m driving up from Birmingham to home Thursday evening into Friday. Do I then want to turn around and come back down to the Central Belt on Saturday?

On the other hand I could do with a new 5/8 whip for the Land Rover and some of those neat 7Ah gel batteries that you see going cheap at these kind of fairs. Then there's cable ties, and second hand VHF handhelds, and connection hardware....

...I'll think about it!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
7 June 2013, 15:42,
Doggone good excuse for me to come over and visit... I wish I could be there and I'm sorry that I can't. Shoot Grumpy Grandpa a message on this. He's there and might be interested.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!