Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found AFFORDABLE DIESEL Genny £365 on fleabay
6 June 2013, 21:00, (This post was last modified: 6 June 2013, 21:02 by Highlander.)
RE: Found AFFORDABLE DIESEL Genny £365 on fleabay
Well I can tell you that it will do the job ok,.. although my generator is petrol is is 1760 watts output,.. a 1000 watts is equal to 1Kw,..so mine is the same power as the one you show, and it almost runs our house when needed,... it does mean that a generator of that size needs managing right,..ie, if you have a freezer going and a light on, and you want to watch telly,.. then turn a light off,... work through what it will do by turning things on until it trips, restart and try something else, you will soon know what it will do and what it will not,... we use a gas cooker for boiling the kettle, as that takes a lot of power

IMPORTANT,... if you have a power cut and you are running your house off your generator, buy plugging the generator into a wall socket, which works well...ITS ILLEGAL,.. because you will end up electrocuting the Electrician who is working to fix the power further down the line

You need a switch that turns the mains off when the generator is on and visa versa,... ours cost £60

`BY` plugging in,....
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found AFFORDABLE DIESEL Genny £365 on fleabay - by Highlander - 6 June 2013, 21:00