Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question of the day, Bugging in / out
7 June 2013, 09:56,
Question of the day, Bugging in / out
OK chaps just consider this simple issue. You are at work or out shopping,playing golf or what ever. Wife / partner is out and offspring are at school.

If the Motorway, A and B roads were closed CAN YOU ALL GET HOME?
Swiftly and safely ?

7 June 2013, 10:09,
RE: Question of the day, Bugging in / out
yep, no probs, plenty of back country unclassified roads.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 June 2013, 10:34,
My work places is a twelve minute walk from home. And there is plenty of back ways I can go would take longer that way (20 mins) but better to take it slow and make than rush and not. How ever if SHTF I work in morrisons so I will be loading up a shopping cart with perishables and legging it home ASAP!
7 June 2013, 10:36,
All except me are within walking distance. I'm 250 miles away in London and my teleporter is broken. Still working on it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 June 2013, 10:40,
Mooski execllent attitude and approach, cautious and practical.
SD can you even get out of London in a hurry and have you made local contingency plans?

7 June 2013, 11:25,
Yes, boy at school in the village 3 minute walk, wife out and about working would use back road mostly single track can go off road uses a discovery and me work from home. Bugging in
Failure is NOT an option
7 June 2013, 11:28,
(7 June 2013, 11:25)uks Wrote: Yes, boy at school in the village 3 minute walk, wife out and about working would use back road mostly single track can go off road uses a discovery and me work from home. Bugging in

When the boys reach senior school will you have a bug in or collection plan set up for them, My lad who is now 15 knows exactly where he has to go and wait if he gets the AB message from me or his mum. And he has been told he can leave school without teachers permission by me.

7 June 2013, 11:39,
Pre-planned that already NR. unclassified roads then across 2 fields to the back of the school pick him up as will be planned with him when the time comes.
Failure is NOT an option
7 June 2013, 11:47,
Me, back from work, easy. The wife, she'll be fine. She loves a long run, so I'm sure she'll find her way back.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 June 2013, 12:10,
Work at asda, 5 mins walk from my home, buging in all the way. If need be, bug out to my works, well built, decent security, tons of tinned food, if its left.