Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Shift Is On – Magnetic North Pole Now Racing A Mile A Day
11 June 2013, 09:34, (This post was last modified: 11 June 2013, 09:53 by Prepper1.)
The Shift Is On – Magnetic North Pole Now Racing A Mile A Day
Make of it what you will......

courtesy of http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...77716.html
[Image: comparison1_strip.gif]
This is some terrific home research, tracking the movement of the magnetic north pole. It’s apparently still picking up speed and according to this researcher should reach Siberia at least within 2 years. He posits that according to experiments he has done, when it reaches the 40 degree latitude a violent shift could be precipitated as it quickly moves to 40 degrees south and re-stabilizes there.

Guess we’ll see. And as he says, this accelerating magnetic shift could also be a huge influence on our weird weather patterns, and I’d add especially when compounded with the massive idiotic geoengineering programs they’re performing worldwide.

He also speculates that due to a less intense solar cycle the core is heating up which could be contributing to the overall lessening of the magnetic field since heated magnets lose their magnetic properties. While this solar cycle hasn’t been what was anticipated it is still in a solar maximum, so it could be that increased solar and otherwise energetic influences such as unseen black hole activity are heating the core, affecting not just the magnetism but some say actually increasing the size of the planet which in turn leads to more seismic activity as well.

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/climate...nal-pole-r

May be faulty research may not, Im currently trying to find information about the present whereabouts of the magnetic north pole to correlate this theory.

looks like it is indeed moving towards Siberia at 40-50 miles a year!

Now what effect that will have is anybody's guess, apart from messing with pigeons direction finding... etc....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 June 2013, 09:57,
RE: The Shift Is On – Magnetic North Pole Now Racing A Mile A Day
good stuff P1, not a lot of folks "buy into " this theory ....I do and can get my head round it too....remember the sheeple didn't believe the earth was round hundreds of years ago...makes me laugh as unless they can see the actual magnetic poles which they probs think have "acme" stamped on like a roadrunner cartoon .....they wont buy it......NASA knows something too...I believe to do with polar shift science.!......others think that the "greys" are messing with it...this is a prepper related topic IMO mate .