Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questionaire for a paper Im writing
16 June 2013, 10:53,
RE: Questionaire for a paper Im writing
(16 June 2013, 10:39)Barneyboy Wrote:
(16 June 2013, 10:37)bigpaul Wrote: BB, you and Scythe both have vivid imaginations!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

yeah I no ,they call me hamster cock down hereSad

Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 June 2013, 11:03,
ill take the 5th TongueRolleyes
Survive the jive (youtube )
16 June 2013, 13:00,
Ack! where'd the questions go O.o
Sorry bout that can u answer these please:
1.Do you know what a solar storm is and what a large solar storm could do to our society?
2.How often do you use an elevator?
3.Do you have some fresh batteries on standby?
4.When you fill your vehicles fuel tank up, do you fill any fuel containers as well?
5.Do you have a non electric cooking option?
6.If you take any prescription medication, do you have enough to last you a couple of months without restocking?
7.Do you keep cash on hand (out of your bank)?
8.Do you own or know anyone close to where you live who owns a battery-powered or hand crank radio?
9.Do you keep several gallons of unscented chlorine bleach in your house?
If yes, then do you know the percentage of chlorine in the bleach?
Would you know how to disinfect the water using the bleach?
10.Do you own a non-electronic can opener?
11.Do you keep sun cream in your house?
12.How much of your food requires refrigeration of some kind?
13.How often do you go shopping?
14.Do you own any buckets?
16 June 2013, 13:03,
that's a lot of personal questions! and ones i'm not prepared to answer due to OPSEC.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 June 2013, 13:03,
wow... they're some pretty random questions..
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
16 June 2013, 13:04, (This post was last modified: 16 June 2013, 13:06 by bigpaul.)
i'm sorry, but I do believe you are a journalist or a media person.

no I don't think their RANDOM questions at all P1!
16 June 2013, 13:45,
I'm not a journalist or media person, just a guy trying to collect some information for a Project paper im writing on solar storms preparedness ;.; - I didn't even know about OPSEC @.@
16 June 2013, 13:50,
(16 June 2013, 13:45)Valkren Wrote: I'm not a journalist or media person, just a guy trying to collect some information for a Project paper im writing on solar storms preparedness ;.; - I didn't even know about OPSEC @.@

ah yes they would say thatSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
16 June 2013, 13:52, (This post was last modified: 16 June 2013, 13:57 by bigpaul.)
(16 June 2013, 13:45)Valkren Wrote: I'm not a journalist or media person, just a guy trying to collect some information for a Project paper im writing on solar storms preparedness ;.; - I didn't even know about OPSEC @.@

yeah right! then why all the questions about petrol and buckets?i don't believe a word of it, we all know about journo's and tv producers and people with "projects" on this site!Dodgy

that's quite funny actually seeing as how I had a conversation recently with someone about people gathering information and taking notes on forums like these.
16 June 2013, 14:04,
(16 June 2013, 13:50)Barneyboy Wrote: ah yes they would say thatSmile

If I wasn't then what would I say?

(16 June 2013, 13:52)bigpaul Wrote: yeah right! then why all the questions about petrol and buckets?i don't believe a word of it, we all know about journo's and tv producers and people with "projects" on this site!Dodgy

1 question on petrol 1 on buckets...right ok...