9) Yes, Yes, Yes
10) Yes
11) No.
12) about 40%
13) Weekly
14) Yes
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 June 2013, 20:37,
RE: Questionaire for a paper Im writing
1.yes/no
2.rarely
3.yes
4.no
5.yes
6.NA
7.limited
8.no
9.yes, it says on the packaging. and yes, that is why I own it.
10.they make electrical ones?
11. no
12.the milk and some tofu. so 10%
13.every day for whatever crap is "oranged labled" and 10p but I do a big shop every now and again and I obviously have food if I needed it in stores/preps.
14.several
16 June 2013, 21:06,
This is crazy, all these questions from a newbie...its way too obtrusive to me IMHPO, but its not up to me , not my site.....just reakon its a researcher for the next UK prepper 3...!! gets the tit bits back to the bosses ...oh yeah hes got this ..shes got 2 of them....lets do a third instalment...blah, blah,blah.....I know now what you can post ,can ask the members here....surely some Qs stand out a mile to most.! maybe just me and afew other members views.!? ....flicking over forums now as I need some "tactical knitting patterns"Tongue
16 June 2013, 21:50,
I looked at the questions before I thought of answering any of them,.. and I couldn't see a question that hasn't already had a thread about it somewhere, so I only answered questions that I have already given answers to in previous threads,....apart from the shopping question, I am not prepared to give my movements to anyone
A major part of survival is invisibility.
16 June 2013, 22:35,
Yes HL , I know your not gonna tell a newby all your details mate, I know its only "fishing" to most ...journos cud be doing the same the knitting survival socks site...I dunno personally....just a lot of Qs for first posts IMO Confused
16 June 2013, 22:48,
I thought the same, but the questions are crap so wanted to play to.
16 June 2013, 23:02,
Hey, Valkren, tell us about your paper. Is it a research project? If so, what are you researching or seeking to establish? Is this part of an academic project or a qulification you are studying for? If so, it would be interesting to know more about it. If it is paid research,then we really ought to know.

Regarding the questions, I wonder, are you based in the US, or is it a US based questionnaire that you are using? I wonder because we rarely use the term "elevator", most hoseholds will have a battery radio and few will rely on an electric can opener.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
16 June 2013, 23:13,
If you don't want to participate don't. Nothing in those questions can compromise OPSEC so let us worry about it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 June 2013, 23:46,
I'm not saying a thing, my stash of buckets is a secret.

Damn.
17 June 2013, 01:34,
Valkren can ask me any questions he wants to ask. I can answer any question I want to answer. I found none particularly intrusive or rude.

Valkren, please email me a copy of your paper. I'm looking forward to reading it.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!