Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s)
19 June 2013, 10:37, (This post was last modified: 19 June 2013, 10:42 by Spandex228.)
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s)
(18 June 2013, 19:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: Sit back and get the kettle on whilst I watch the news and decide for myself what is going on.

NR (Secure doors, monitor real time news via internet and radio,Single earphone in one ear getting live streamed news, other ear clear for listening for local threats , ignore TV)

Wash shower shave and have plenty to eat, and make sure I am fully hydrated, do these whilst I can do and these are available.

NR ( Light snack probably fruit and energy bars plus coffee)thanks NR some very good points which is just what I was after

Check service and repack my BOB and check my EDC.

NR ( Add weapons and seasonal gear to BOB, move to near exit door, Put all EDC items on my person)

Review my plans to bug in/out

NR ( Leave plans alone and review options and intel reports)

Make sure my BOV is packed serviced fully fuelled ready to go.

NR (Ensure vehicle is topped off , pointing nose out and parked up out of sight, fire up every 90 minutes in in severe cold spell)

Go for a check up with the doctor and dentist make sure I am fully fit.

(Nup too risky for me unless suffering from something already)

See what I can still purchase from shops if they still have not been stripped bare and still open.

NR (Nup this comes under the unneccessary risk as almost everyone preppers, cops, authorities, sheeple and looters will be heading that way)

Prioritise checking, improving and increasing Prep’s (if possible) in order of the following priority, food, water, fuel, shelter, and medical/hygiene.

NR ( SECURITY then food, water, fuel, shelter, and medical/hygiene.)

Tits, I forgot to say that if the situation is getting quite bad I and I was part of the urban prepper community I would probably move the BOV to outside the city limits, some place nice and quiet wher I can park up the BOV, someplace i could reach from my house by foot or cycle in a couple of hours. ( something like in the CP or a Travel Lodge or Premier in or factory carpark,)

(19 June 2013, 10:37)Spandex228 Wrote:
(18 June 2013, 19:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: Sit back and get the kettle on whilst I watch the news and decide for myself what is going on.

NR (Secure doors, monitor real time news via internet and radio,Single earphone in one ear getting live streamed news, other ear clear for listening for local threats , ignore TV)

Wash shower shave and have plenty to eat, and make sure I am fully hydrated, do these whilst I can do and these are available.

NR ( Light snack probably fruit and energy bars plus coffee)thanks NR some very good points which is just what I was after

Check service and repack my BOB and check my EDC.

NR ( Add weapons and seasonal gear to BOB, move to near exit door, Put all EDC items on my person)

Review my plans to bug in/out

NR ( Leave plans alone and review options and intel reports)

Make sure my BOV is packed serviced fully fuelled ready to go.

NR (Ensure vehicle is topped off , pointing nose out and parked up out of sight, fire up every 90 minutes in in severe cold spell)

Go for a check up with the doctor and dentist make sure I am fully fit.

(Nup too risky for me unless suffering from something already)

See what I can still purchase from shops if they still have not been stripped bare and still open.

NR (Nup this comes under the unneccessary risk as almost everyone preppers, cops, authorities, sheeple and looters will be heading that way)

Prioritise checking, improving and increasing Prep’s (if possible) in order of the following priority, food, water, fuel, shelter, and medical/hygiene.

NR ( SECURITY then food, water, fuel, shelter, and medical/hygiene.)

Tits, I forgot to say that if the situation is getting quite bad I and I was part of the urban prepper community I would probably move the BOV to outside the city limits, some place nice and quiet wher I can park up the BOV, someplace i could reach from my house by foot or cycle in a couple of hours. ( something like in the CP or a Travel Lodge or Premier in or factory carpark,)
Thanks just the sort of tips I was after

Messages In This Thread
YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by Spandex228 - 17 June 2013, 22:47
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by Highlander - 17 June 2013, 23:04
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by MCavity - 18 June 2013, 10:30
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by Spandex228 - 18 June 2013, 10:50
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by Skean Dhude - 18 June 2013, 10:32
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by Arnie72 - 18 June 2013, 11:39
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by bigpaul - 18 June 2013, 13:32
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by Grumpy Grandpa - 18 June 2013, 15:32
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by bigpaul - 18 June 2013, 15:37
RE: YOUR ACTIONS ON (IA,s) - by Spandex228 - 18 June 2013, 16:28