Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scenario 7 (The Rifle)
27 August 2013, 17:14,
RE: Scenario 7 (The Rifle)
this started as a scenario, nothing about FAC and such, if you want to talk about guns use the correct subject matter.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 August 2013, 17:40, (This post was last modified: 27 August 2013, 17:41 by NorthernRaider.)
Would you lot please take your trolling and penile like obssession of guns to the right part of the forum please, the scenarios is about the only part left that has not been soiled.

(26 August 2013, 16:27)bigpaul Wrote:
(26 August 2013, 16:24)Steve Wrote: Should've bought a .308 and a 12g Mossberg plus reloading gear, bullet moulds, powder and primers.

oh god, save us from the guns, bullets and band aid brigade, this is England for crying out loud.

this is why I didn't stay long on any American sites, there all full of guns, gunpowder and bullet moulds, I would hate to see the British sites full up with the same.

To fucking late Paul, to fucking late.
27 August 2013, 18:15,
Wait a minute, the scenario is called RIFLE, why wouldn't it be about guns? Anyway, it's not much of a talking point. It's a pretty bit of creative writing, but there is no moral, or lesson to be learned.

In which case, it should be considered non-prepper related, unless in a fiction category. I'm not against it, it was actually a nice read and I hope there is more to this story, but unless the thread called THE RIFLE is about guns and thus a conversation ensuing about guns, I fail to see the point of it being in an informational forum.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 August 2013, 18:31,
look again Scythe, it is a SCENARIO and it was in the SCENARIO section, if someone wants to talk about guns-fine but please confine it to the correct section, namely Hunting sub section Guns, then those of us who don't want to talk endlessly about guns can simply ignore it. to me guns are a tool not an obsession.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 August 2013, 19:22,
(27 August 2013, 18:31)bigpaul Wrote: look again Scythe, it is a SCENARIO and it was in the SCENARIO section, if someone wants to talk about guns-fine but please confine it to the correct section, namely Hunting sub section Guns, then those of us who don't want to talk endlessly about guns can simply ignore it. to me guns are a tool not an obsession.

But it's not a scenario mate. It's just a pretty story, that I've remixed. A story is just a piece of fiction unless there is a discussion point. I which case, SD should open a FICTON section and this should be there.

This is no more valid than my saying: Scenario: Everyone Dies after a meteor hits Earth. The End. It has done nothing but entertain. The 'scenario' is based largely around guns, so the natural discussion point will be about guns. If you are not a fan of them, which we all know you are not, then I'm surprised you'd even read the scenario at all. It just seems non-sensical mate. Scenario is about guns, so people will talk guns.
27 August 2013, 19:39,
(27 August 2013, 17:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: Would you lot please take your trolling and penile like obssession of guns to the right part of the forum please, the scenarios is about the only part

Huh Why start a thread titled the rifle, if you don't want to discuss firearms Huh

Huh Why spit your dummy out, when people attempt to discuss the subjectHuh

WaylanderCool
27 August 2013, 19:46,
(27 August 2013, 19:39)Waylander Wrote:
(27 August 2013, 17:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: Would you lot please take your trolling and penile like obssession of guns to the right part of the forum please, the scenarios is about the only part

Huh Why start a thread titled the rifle, if you don't want to discuss firearms Huh

Huh Why spit your dummy out, when people attempt to discuss the subjectHuh

WaylanderCool

If you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you.
27 August 2013, 20:58,
and so it ends
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin