Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reccomendation for Special recognition
28 June 2013, 09:44,
Question  Reccomendation for Special recognition
I wish to suggest to SD and the forum that some sort of special recognition is made to Kenny Eames for his massive contributions to the health and wellbeing of the prepper community.

Even if its something like a title under his name of ELDER STATESMAN or something in recognition of the work this gentleman has done to promote good healthcare in the community.

His superb well researched massive article on pharmacology on the home page shows us all how much knowledge he has and is trying to impart to us. This is not his first article either there has been a steady supply of brilliantly informative aticles on various medical issues and I feel this should not go unrecognised.
NR

28 June 2013, 10:28,
RE: Reccomendation for Special recognition
I second that, his articles are brilliant.
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
28 June 2013, 11:48,
NR,

Ken's interest is getting more people to learn the basics and passing on his knowledge to as many as are interested. He has many articles to go and I have a couple already lined up. If you have any requests then let Ken know and he will provide the information.

As some know Higlander, Bracken, AL and myself met up with Ken earlier this week and had a very interesting time discussing various things. They are looking at setting up a local group and kicking it off with a basic training session where Ken can show how to identify useful plants out in the wild as a first step and perhaps moving on to showing us how to make some of the items he discusses. His only issue is his location as he doesn't drive. For those is the West of Scotland there are some fantastic opportunities about to open up.

Personally, I've given Ken some items for his contribution to the site already and passed on regards from several people. He knows he is appreciated.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 June 2013, 11:57,
I am in the process of trying to arrange that future get together at my place, I need to get things arranged on a solid base with Ken first,... but once we have that arranged, then an open invitation will be sent out to join us.

We am not the easiest location to get to, so I am betting it will be more a Scots meet than anything else,.. but for anyone else there are places close by to stay over
A major part of survival is invisibility.
28 June 2013, 12:27,
Oh were we to have even more such learned and wise contributors like Kenny, Light Speed, Tarrel, Time Lord, AL etc and if we country only attract the return of Invisible and Wet & Cold........ paradise, only a keyboard away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 June 2013, 12:48,
(28 June 2013, 09:44)NorthernRaider Wrote: I wish to suggest to SD and the forum that some sort of special recognition is made to Kenny Eames for his massive contributions to the health and wellbeing of the prepper community.

Even if its something like a title under his name of ELDER STATESMAN or something in recognition of the work this gentleman has done to promote good healthcare in the community.

His superb well researched massive article on pharmacology on the home page shows us all how much knowledge he has and is trying to impart to us. This is not his first article either there has been a steady supply of brilliantly informative aticles on various medical issues and I feel this should not go unrecognised.
NR
hello NR I completely agree and whilst am here also thank ALL persons who contribute and work on this sight to make it the success it is.

(28 June 2013, 10:28)Binnie Wrote: I second that, his articles are brilliant.
28 June 2013, 12:55,
Kenny is a one off he is exceptional, he has not argued,sniped, clashed or fallen out with anyone he just researches and posts articles of the highest calbre, I wish I was as talented as him Smile

28 June 2013, 21:12,
Could not agree more NR , very worthy of recognition , and well deserved you got my vote.