Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ideal prepper place to live??
30 June 2013, 19:49, (This post was last modified: 30 June 2013, 19:55 by Straight Shooter.)
RE: The Ideal prepper place to live??
High up and out the way in wales of course , but Highlanders place looks great , but not many babes ...urm .... sheep I mean, ......BP was that guy from brum holding two sheep tied to a lamppost ? we get a lot of that ....and its coming up the valleys to of late ....we don't take to kindly here when them pimps from brum bringing down them babes , we have high standards see ...and we soon see through the fishnet stockings and the alreeet mateeey.....lets face it your going to get a severe kicking, however I myself rise above this sort of pastime cause I am nice ....and we now man a road block on the M50 just outside Monmouth, any huggy bear types in 4X4 s with tinted windows are shot.....I mean turned back.

And another thing.....who wants to see lipstick and mascara on a sheep ......that's is just bloody silly....and disgusting.
1 July 2013, 11:23,
(30 June 2013, 18:04)Steve Wrote:
(30 June 2013, 17:49)bigpaul Wrote:
(30 June 2013, 16:39)Steve Wrote: I like South West Wales, The natives are friendly too.

oh yeah? not what I heard....especially south Wales!

Pembrokeshire is known as "Little England beyond Wales". English is the default language.

People are really friendly here, they think nothing of stopping their tractors in the middle of the road to have a chat if you are driving the other way, sometimes you hope for another car to come along so you can get on your way without seeming rude.

I see you have visited my merry shireBig Grin....wales very own cul de sac !!..the countries very own "Hotel California" - "you can check out but you can never leave" !! ...true !!

Alterego
1 July 2013, 18:04,
budget allowed ....... and idea place

I would need one of the very large Euro millions win and I would be looking for an estate in Scotland
1 July 2013, 18:14,
The ideal prepper place to live?: somewhere/anywhere there are no other people!! its not events that are the problem, people are the problem!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 July 2013, 22:55,
Here, (east Orkney) is pretty nice, need a few more trees though for a fuel source.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
1 July 2013, 23:12,
Still looking around France and Italy.

If all goes to plan, speedboat over there. If all doesn't go to plan, steal a speedboat....haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 July 2013, 07:39,
(1 July 2013, 23:12)Scythe13 Wrote: Still looking around France and Italy.

If all goes to plan, speedboat over there. If all doesn't go to plan, steal a speedboat....haha

I'd be interested to hear your logic on that. I considered dipping my toe into smallholding in Bulgaria, where you can buy a decent smallholding with a few acres for £10k, but the problem is I would stick out a mile as a foreigner and when SHTF it is always the foreigners who get stick first.

France is big, and there are some lovely rural parts, but it's in the wrong place. In a climate change crisis half of the people south of it are going to be moving north to settle there. Italy could have similar problems as north africans and albanians flood by boat.
2 July 2013, 14:16,
have been told (by friends who lived there) that RURAL France is like England was 50 years ago! Bulgaria is ok, cheap and I do mean CHEAP property but there is the language problem and like Steve says any of these place WE will always be "Le Foreigner"!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.