Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackout Blinds.
3 July 2013, 10:42,
Blackout Blinds.
have just been told TRAGO MILLS are selling blackout blinds...various sizes from £1.99 to a 6ft one for £4.99.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 July 2013, 10:52,
RE: Blackout Blinds.
The website is here http://www.trago.co.uk/index.asp but no sign of the blackout curtains. They do have some interesting deals going on. I've a few of the one use bbq trays because I can see them being handy, 2 for £1.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 July 2013, 10:57,
(3 July 2013, 10:52)Skean Dhude Wrote: The website is here http://www.trago.co.uk/index.asp but no sign of the blackout curtains. They do have some interesting deals going on. I've a few of the one use bbq trays because I can see them being handy, 2 for £1.

got someone here doing some work..as we speak...he has been to Trago Mills and he says they've got LOADS of the blackout blinds.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 July 2013, 18:24,
I wish I could find blackout blinds or curtains here. I don't want to be the only house on the street showing lights three weeks into a SHTF scenario.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
3 July 2013, 18:43,
we have net curtains over the windows, then blackout curtains over that , stops about 95% of the light. just thought these blinds might finish the job...especially when we had a personal recommendation!