Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mum and handicapped brother just got robbed
10 July 2013, 14:15,
RE: My mum and handicapped brother just got robbed
(10 July 2013, 14:00)NorthernRaider Wrote: A long memory and patience will eventually provide me with justice.

that's good, but don't let hate eat you up from the inside or you'll be no good to anyone, I know cos I've been there.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 July 2013, 16:46,
NR,

That never works out well. Our justice system doesn't dispense justice and when it isn't there those scum will be in a better position than you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 July 2013, 22:12,
i hope they will be caught really soon, and hopefully shot dead on the spot.
10 July 2013, 22:41,
(10 July 2013, 13:34)Skean Dhude Wrote: Anything absolute like a three strike rule is not Justice. However, what we have here is not justice either.

NR, perhaps you should push plod via the media to have this classed as a hate crime.picking on the disabled. The rules are different then.

Actually, here in Texas, we have a "one strike rule". Break into our house and you get shot dead. One strike - you're out... permanently! Sounds like justice to me... and probably to NR for his Mom and brother too...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
10 July 2013, 22:57, (This post was last modified: 10 July 2013, 23:03 by Mortblanc.)
Different world for them Jonas!

Different world over here in some places. Just depends on the political climate.

Across the river, 30 miles away, "home invasions" are considered sport.

Here in my area they are not tolerated.

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/201...ruder-home

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nati...57597076/1
11 July 2013, 09:17,
Jonas and Monty, you need to understand that many liberal thinking type folks of the British type of Liberal thinking actually believe crime is societies fault and not the individuals, and criminals are victims of society ( Just like Obama is preaching)

For example for INSTANT access to a full dental service / dental surgery/ orthdontary service the finest facilties in the Tees valley are are Home House Cat B prison, as is the areas fastest broadbrand, best gymnasium etc. Our criminals can get degrees in prison for free whilst English law abidding kids have to pay £30,000 ( $45,000). In prisons the average spend per day per person on food is 40% higher than it is in our schools.
In the UK a ciminal released from prison is entitled to a resettlement allowance of around £185, so up here the druggies go and commit an offence knowing they will be remanded , they get three meals a day and full medical / dental care then when they are bailed and released on the friday they get another £185. this can go on for months.

Meanwhile because my mum and bro own their own house they have just been refused help for their care after the robbery, apparently in this socoialit paradise only those in state owned or council owned houses are entitled to free support.

SD we need to close this thread soon as we are moving way off topic.

11 July 2013, 12:19,
Nr, Thinking the same thing myself.

Closed
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin