Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mum and handicapped brother just got robbed
9 July 2013, 10:43,
RE: My mum and handicapped brother just got robbed
Scum rises to the top and our society has been boiling for some time now.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 July 2013, 10:53,
Well there is a lesson to be learned from this mess, Its all fine and dandy having preps, protocols and security arrangements but if a member of your family / group does not adhere to those plans or think for themselves the preps are useless. Each family needs everyone to be onboard and motivated if your security plans are going to work.

In my case my brother went and answered a knock at the back door!!! A door that is inaccessible to callers because its in the back yar of a terraced house behind 10 ft high walls and a padlocked back gate. Set aside his handicap he should have known that was abnormal and wrong and just dialled 999.

I've seen similar security plans fail at the first fence because someone does not follow agreed procedure , one was not locking the car doors when driving through Middlesbrough in an area where bag snatching ambushed cars waiting at traffic lights, and another was a female I know who had been told a dozen times that her shoulder bag needs to be swung to the front of her body when she walks through London cos the local were slicing bags open and nicking gear on women whose bags were drapped over their bums.

We just cannot plan for stupidity no matter how hard we try.

9 July 2013, 17:41,
(9 July 2013, 09:27)bigpaul Wrote: what do you reckon would happen if it was now POST COLLAPSE? and they stole not money but food?? what would be your sentence for this pair of scum? answers below please!

WE WOULD BE FILLING THE TWO HOLES WITH CONCRETE ABOUT NOW !
9 July 2013, 17:52,
(9 July 2013, 17:41)Spandex228 Wrote:
(9 July 2013, 09:27)bigpaul Wrote: what do you reckon would happen if it was now POST COLLAPSE? and they stole not money but food?? what would be your sentence for this pair of scum? answers below please!

WE WOULD BE FILLING THE TWO HOLES WITH CONCRETE ABOUT NOW !

as in the corner of that new motorway bridge maybe? that's what the mafia used to do! sounds reasonable to me!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 July 2013, 18:38,
sorry to hear about that NR hope both are ok

this thing make you sick of this current society
9 July 2013, 19:12,
It has been mentioned to me in the past by some less than squeaky clean individuals, that one can get hold of some not so fussy downright rough types who actually enjoy breaking and maiming human body parts ....not that NR would countenance such an idea as this, after all NR is a law abiding descent chap...... and ....would never allow such behaviour to take place ....although it is odd ....I am seeing a friend of mine this Saturday.....I will call him dave cause that's what is name is.....I very much doubt you would like dave ....he can stick a bar stool in his inside pocket of his jacket ...also known for his lack of people skills, now then a few years back I put some windows in for dave.....cause I understand dave,s disposition see......and guess what ....yeah ....dave could not pay in full.....and me wishing to preserve as many of my own body parts as possible...and not wishing to attend THE ROYAL GWENT HOSPITAL I decided that dave was an okay sort of guy really.....I think dave likes me in a funny sort of way and always asks what he can do for me.....anyone got any idea what dave can do for us I wonder?
10 July 2013, 04:45,
The U S. has mandatory sentencing laws, as well as the three strikes rule.

What that gets you is the largest percentage of your population incarcerated than any other nation in the world.
10 July 2013, 09:08,
its a pity the UK dosent have the 3 strike rule, they let them get away with far too much because the prisons are so full, there are people convicted of hundreds of crimes who have never ever seen the inside of a jail cell. still that will change post collapse!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 July 2013, 13:34,
Anything absolute like a three strike rule is not Justice. However, what we have here is not justice either.

NR, perhaps you should push plod via the media to have this classed as a hate crime.picking on the disabled. The rules are different then.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 July 2013, 14:00,
I dont want him in prison, he cannot get real justice if he is locked away in a hotel with bars on the windows and the fucking welfare state pandering to his every whim.

A long memory and patience will eventually provide me with justice.